For the fourm noob

Jung

???
Premium
Without even watching that, let me guess. "Posting and you," Steam forums circa 2001.

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
funny shit :p . it taught me a great deal. I thinks that there are some peoples [mmmm....cheese (cockfarmed)] , who could benifit from watching this as well.

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
i thought the satanic voice was very effective in getting its point across......um what ever the point was, but yeah it did have a fear striking affect. I thinks i pissed myself a lil'.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Oh, this is so getting stickied until I change my mind about it being stickied. And yes, we need a wtf.com version. So, who is going to make one?

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
dustinzgirl said:
Oh, this is so getting stickied until I change my mind about it being stickied. And yes, we need a wtf.com version. So, who is going to make one?
I can help with the backgrounds, music or other sounds....if that helps at all. The video will most likely be made with flash and i cant animate all that good in flash. If there is anyone here that can, then that would be a good start i think.

Dzodzo

Suicide Bunny
why was this awkward flash posted in the chit-chat forum that serves the "off-topic" needs? if it's once marked as "off-topic" is should be so
i'm the forum n00b so let me have answer

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
hey man now thats what i call n00b help!

This film is even more helpfull than the assgoblin n00b tips on this cs sites!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dzodzo said:
why was this awkward flash posted in the chit-chat forum that serves the "off-topic" needs? if it's once marked as "off-topic" is should be so
i'm the forum n00b so let me have answer

Umm, cuz I put it there?

LOL

It doesnt fit into any other catergory, and so we place it here. :cool:

Dzodzo

Suicide Bunny
dustinzgirl said:
Umm, cuz I put it there?

LOL

It doesnt fit into any other catergory, and so we place it here. :cool:

it sure fits into other categories that are described as non off-topic
this one serves for off-topic so it's not good to scare n00bs with instructions that they can't post off-topic
scare them in other categories
do you get the point? i can't explain it very good in english :thumbsdn:

Cash21

Clitpickle
That was hilarious!! I'de like to request making this thread a sticky despite previous comments ! :thumbsup: