WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

For the fourm noob

Jung

???
Premium
Without even watching that, let me guess. "Posting and you," Steam forums circa 2001.

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
funny shit :p . it taught me a great deal. I thinks that there are some peoples [mmmm....cheese (cockfarmed)] , who could benifit from watching this as well.

ferengi

Yay fire!
Funny.. but DAMN that random satanic voice gave me a fucking heart attack.

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
i thought the satanic voice was very effective in getting its point across......um what ever the point was, but yeah it did have a fear striking affect. I thinks i pissed myself a lil'.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Oh, this is so getting stickied until I change my mind about it being stickied. And yes, we need a wtf.com version. So, who is going to make one?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bullshyt said:
Hmm, how about Dennis Rodman?
Your such a spammer. Noobs, take note, do not spam threads, that will only lead to the darkside of the force.

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
dustinzgirl said:
Oh, this is so getting stickied until I change my mind about it being stickied. And yes, we need a wtf.com version. So, who is going to make one?
I can help with the backgrounds, music or other sounds....if that helps at all. The video will most likely be made with flash and i cant animate all that good in flash. If there is anyone here that can, then that would be a good start i think.

Dzodzo

Suicide Bunny
why was this awkward flash posted in the chit-chat forum that serves the "off-topic" needs? if it's once marked as "off-topic" is should be so
i'm the forum n00b so let me have answer

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
hey man now thats what i call n00b help!

This film is even more helpfull than the assgoblin n00b tips on this cs sites!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dzodzo said:
why was this awkward flash posted in the chit-chat forum that serves the "off-topic" needs? if it's once marked as "off-topic" is should be so
i'm the forum n00b so let me have answer

Umm, cuz I put it there?

LOL

It doesnt fit into any other catergory, and so we place it here. :cool:

Dzodzo

Suicide Bunny
dustinzgirl said:
Umm, cuz I put it there?

LOL

It doesnt fit into any other catergory, and so we place it here. :cool:
it sure fits into other categories that are described as non off-topic
this one serves for off-topic so it's not good to scare n00bs with instructions that they can't post off-topic
scare them in other categories
do you get the point? i can't explain it very good in english :thumbsdn:

tzedek

Original Member
this video predates the internet and is in no way worthy of a sticky. :lame:

Cash21

Clitpickle
That was hilarious!! I'de like to request making this thread a sticky despite previous comments ! :thumbsup:

Did anyone notice Forum in the title is spelled wrong?

Fuckin fourm n00b.