For The Ladys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
How many of you ladys like your man clean shaved...(legs..chest...face...you know the works...)?? Oh my to me there is nothing hotter or sexier than a clean shaved man.. I love that..damn anyone agree... :thumbsup:

...how bout black eyeliner??...damn thats so hott...it makes their eyes stand out more and there is nothing more attractive than sexy eyes...

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
Halfpintrocker said:
How many of you ladys like your man clean shaved...(legs..chest...face...you know the works...)?? Oh my to me there is nothing hotter or sexier than a clean shaved man.. I love that..damn anyone agree... :thumbsup:

...how bout black eyeliner??...damn thats so hott...it makes their eyes stand out more and there is nothing more attractive than sexy eyes...
Lemme go geht my razor and goth barbie makeup kit.

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
i love a fur free man but i dont like it when they shave and it grows back all razor stubble in weird places ie: legs and arms.

other than that i think its sexy too. i dont know about the makeup bit i never seen a dude with eye liner on

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
niice... i love guys with eyeliner its so damn hott...and just being smoothly shaved is hott as fuck..my man shaves...just to make me happy...agh i love him!!

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
i do... but i got a man too..you can have a guy and a girl if yoru bisexual (at the same time) and it not be considered cheating!

Pachyderm

I really did.
HEY!! Yeah, that's true.. I am going to go out and get me a man right now. Actually I'm working on it.

Pachyderm

I really did.
ME?!?! Of course I am.. I have posted my pic on here before.. in fact in your thread. I look differently from that pic. My hair is short and brown now.. Hotter

magnolia

Postaholic
A shaven guy is so hott. But I don't go for the eyelinner bit. Or any other makeup for that matter. I've seen guys wear it and it freaks me out. *shivers*

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
My boy wears it...he looks so freaking hott!!!! damn it...and pachyderm...can you post it again..I dont feel like trying to find it!

magnolia

Postaholic
Halfpintrocker said:
i do... but i got a man too..you can have a guy and a girl if yoru bisexual (at the same time) and it not be considered cheating!
I think that if you're with someone, seeing anyone, male or female, at the same time is cheating. But that's just me.

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
ohh you kick ass...no there is nothing "wrong" with me...IM just me...as in like my profile...I amm not you...I am not he...I am not she...I am myself and myself ill be!!! ahh hah!!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I like green eggs and ham,said sam I am.

shaved,Pffft..Where it needs it. I dont care how thexthy it is,im not shaving my legs. The eyeliner,fuck that! I draw the line at the lipstick and a thong.

...and yes,Max is a girl...(well,he takes it like one.)

Me,I'm a Lesbian.

Status
Not open for further replies.