For the Mentally Retarded - How to Interperet an Image Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,685
149
157
EDIT: Now I'll explain it at an even lower form to you retards.

Think of what would happen in my images if the action depicted in them took place in real life. For example, "GOATSE" would make someone run away, hence get lost. If somebody typed up a shitty school report, and I said "Commas - They're Punctuation Too!" the writer would get my drift, and fix his gramatical errors.


Image posts can have their underlying message being blatant or subliminal.

Mine are obviously the latter, but you people can't comprehend the simplest of subliminal shit, hence why you people would have your brain explode if you read my posts, or The Far Side.

I'm going to provide examples, so you retards can figure this out.



This usually means you type like shit, using catchy Internet phrases such as "LOLOLOLOL," "BRB," "GF/BF," "g2," or "STFU," or punctuating your sentences with :mfinger:'s and :mad:'s as opposed to proper shit.



DIAF - Die in a fire. For those idiots who know nothing about the U.S.S.R., this is a picture of the Chernobyl-4 reactor that melted down in the mid 80's, and was the biggest commercial nuclear disaster of all time.



GOAT+SEE = GOATSE. I'm pretty fucking blatantly saying "Get Lost" when I post this homemade gem.



You're a waste of space.
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,937
4,375
537


That my friends is the spongy, yellow, goodness that is a twinkie. In this case, I use it as a play on words, Twinkie... as in I've seen this shit before. :thumbsdn:
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
25
132
It's funny though, because he thinks he is HELPING us when in all fairness, he just made us waste our time and brain power on this thread.


How fun :)
 

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
3,558
4
0
meh_it_all said:
It's funny though, because he thinks he is HELPING us when in all fairness, he just made us waste our time and brain power on this thread.


How fun :)
:lol: Oh the ironing of this thread. He's fucking autistic Meh he doesn't know how to communicate. In other words he's worthless.
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
25
132
Oh, I just noticed something.
It says "For the Mentally Retarded"

So, Descent why aren't you reading this?

:)
 

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
2,419
0
200
Descent said:
Image posts can have their underlying message being blatant or subliminal.

Mine are obviously the latter, but you people can't comprehend the simplest of subliminal shit, hence why you people would have your brain explode if you read my posts, or The Far Side.

I'm going to provide examples, so you retards can figure this out.



This usually means you type like shit, using catchy Internet phrases such as "LOLOLOLOL," "BRB," "GF/BF," "g2," or "STFU," or punctuating your sentences with :mfinger:'s and :mad:'s as opposed to proper shit.



DIAF - Die in a fire. For those idiots who know nothing about the U.S.S.R., this is a picture of the Chernobyl-4 reactor that melted down in the mid 80's, and was the biggest commercial nuclear disaster of all time.



GOAT+SEE = GOATSE. I'm pretty fucking blatantly saying "Get Lost" when I post this homemade gem.



You're a waste of space.


Huge.quote.coool

A U T O P O S T E D

.ROTFLMAO.?.Gues.Not
 

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
2,419
0
200
HavokChylde said:
quoting.cool.post

Smiley.check <stable>

:thumbsup:

Rotflmao.runtime.error

Hack.fuck.E.d
- Rendering.failure
- Physic Engine Failing

---------------------------------

Open.GL
Rebuilding.ROTFLMAO

Failure.*.Fucked

Retry?

end.

+
Coding.Later.end.ok
 

Awaken

God
5,711
1,194
257
:rofl:



Word.

blatant or subliminal.

Mine are obviously the latter

definition of subliminal said:
sub·lim·i·nal ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sb-lm-nl)
adj. Psychology
Below the threshold of conscious perception. Used of stimuli.
Inadequate to produce conscious awareness but able to evoke a response: subliminal propaganda.

WEEEEEEEEE!!!
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
106
177
i think by subliminal he means that they aren't obvious in meaning. a picture with an obvious meaning would read: "fuck off", a less obvious one would be like the one with the goat and the "see" which he said means fuck off. he's trying to say that most of his pictures are witty.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,685
149
157
Wiz said:
i think by subliminal he means that they aren't obvious in meaning. a picture with an obvious meaning would read: "fuck off", a less obvious one would be like the one with the goat and the "see" which he said means fuck off. he's trying to say that most of his pictures are witty.

THANK YOU WIZ! You actually have brainpower, unlike these dolts.

Meh_It_All said:
Oh, I just noticed something.
It says "For the Mentally Retarded"

So, Descent why aren't you reading this?

images/smilies/smile.gif

I was reliving my childhood yesterday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.