WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

For those who care...

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
...though I doubt there are many, Republican National COnvention has changed it's nam to THE BUSH THE, a slang German term for DIE BUSH DIE. I have to give AntiChris form AntiChris & The Raped the credit for the name, since he thought it up while I was talking to him. We'll start recording our debut EP next Thursday, and it will soon be released on We Are Going To Eat You Records sometime before the collapse of the berlin wall. It will be available through WAGTEY's website and Interpunk.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Yes you do.

After you pay me 5 bush shipping and handling.

screw_ball said:
Yes you do.

After you pay me 5 bush shipping and handling.

Pffft. Look at my hippie ass, do you think I've got any money?

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Bah, for a little EROTIC MAMMAL COSPLAY, you'll get a free copy.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Sorry for the double-post, but the name changed again. This time it's official, though. It's now NAFTA. Plus we got another song (more like five in a set) on our Myspace! Plus, we're recieveing our equipment fot the rcording of our EP this Theursday!