WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

For_starters' friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinew

Clitpickle
Hello everyone, I am a friend of for_starters and have been for about 5 years. I just want to say that he isnt as bad as u guyz make him out to be. Hes small but he can knock ppl out that r 4 times his size. He does flame alot and has gotten on alot of peoples bad side I agree, but maybe instead of telling him to get off the site or crying to the admins to ban him maybe just maybe you guyz cud fuckin flame him back? ever thought of that. His flames do go far but still, just flame him back. Ive seen almost all his posts and none of them are that bad, and he seems to be quite fucking popular cuz all u see is his name wen entering into bait and tackle. Anyways, for starters isnt a bad guy, hes nice to people, respectful to teachers and is quite shy to tell you the truth. Just wanted u all to know wat forstarters is really like, hes not a fat slobby ugly pig with no life, he just likes to flame to relieve anger (dont we all). For the people who took it too seriously, maybe u need to look at your life very harshly and see where it went wrong and why ur taking offence at a 17 year old who doesnt know u at all's posts. Anyways, its my first day on the site, I didn't want to join wen school was on and get distracted, so I hope I didnt get on anyones bad side. Peace.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
That's all well and good, but you forgot one important thing...

He has the STRENGTH OF TEN MEN!

Next time, try to be a little bit more accurate... ;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
sinew said:
Hello everyone, I am a friend of for_starters and have been for about 5 years. I just want to say that he isnt as bad as u guyz make him out to be. He's a nice guy with lots of friends and he's fun and funny. He is also very smart and successful at school. He may be a bit skinny but he cud knock ppl out that r 4 times his size. He plays soccer for a league and is good at it. He does flame alot and has gotten on alot of peoples bad side I agree, but maybe instead of telling him to get off the site or crying to the admins to ban him maybe just maybe you guyz cud fuckin flame him back? ever thought of that. His flames do go far but still, just flame him back. Ive seen almost all his posts and none of them are that bad, and he seems to be quite fucking popular cuz all u see is his name wen entering into bait and tackle. Anyways, for starters isnt a bad guy, hes nice to people, respectful to teachers and is quite shy to tell you the truth. Just wanted u all to know wat forstarters is really like, hes not a fat slobby ugly pig with no life, he just likes to flame to relieve anger (dont we all). For the people who took it too seriously, maybe u need to look at your life very harshly and see where it went wrong and why ur taking offence at a 17 year old who doesnt know u at all's posts. Anyways, its my first day on the site, I didn't want to join wen school was on and get distracted, so I hope I didnt get on anyones bad side. Peace.
This is all well and good, but I still hate him. Mainly, becuase I am a vindictive bitch. I may hate you, I cant decide yet.

Actually, I probably do hate you, because I think that you are for_starters (underscore included) in disguise at the college library so that if we searched the IP addy, It would come up different.

And since we are in bait and tackle, I think you are a faggot ass pussy little bitch. Grow a dick and pull it out of for_shitters mouth.

Also, I should inform you that I am the self designated princess of this forum, and you should worship me.

Cheerio.
:mfinger:

sinew

Clitpickle
dustinzgirl said:
This is all well and good, but I still hate him. Mainly, becuase I am a vindictive bitch. I may hate you, I cant decide yet.

Actually, I probably do hate you, because I think that you are for_starters (underscore included) in disguise at the college library so that if we searched the IP addy, It would come up different.

And since we are in bait and tackle, I think you are a faggot ass pussy little bitch. Grow a dick and pull it out of for_shitters mouth.

Also, I should inform you that I am the self designated princess of this forum, and you should worship me.

Cheerio.
:mfinger:
look bitch, You've had some pretty bad shit said about you, so I was ginna lay off insulting you, but u fucking started it, and for_starters has come to my house several times to post on this site, so if the ip matches doesnt prove shit, and ur just a stupid bitch, I dont know u that well I just know u have kids which u have allowed to b viciously insulted which makes u just pathetic, so shut ur fuckin mouth, and u aint no fuckin princess and will never b, so stop sayin that, living in a trailer park and shoving mcdonalds big macs down ur throat sure as hell doesnt make u a princess.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
sinew said:
look bitch, You've had some pretty bad shit said about you, so I was ginna lay off insulting you, but u fucking started it, and for_starters has come to my house several times to post on this site, so if the ip matches doesnt prove shit, and ur just a stupid bitch, I dont know u that well I just know u have kids which u have allowed to b viciously insulted which makes u just pathetic, so shut ur fuckin mouth, and u aint no fuckin princess and will never b, so stop sayin that, living in a trailer park and shoving mcdonalds big macs down ur throat sure as hell doesnt make u a princess.
Let me give you a lesson.
1. Posting from someones house does not really matter, the system wont record every fucking post and the IP addy to it, dipshit.
2. I never allowed my children to be vicously insulted. And I have never recieved and apology from 2 of them.
3. I am a fucking princess. You are not, and therefore are jealous because you are nothing.
3. I dont live in a trailer park like your mamma and her harem, I happen to own my home and property, which is more than I can say for a little faggot like you.
4. I fucking Hate McDonalds. I eat at Quiznos, Subway, and at home.
5. You will never be as good as me, so you may as well tuck your bitch ass tail between your stinky little legs and slink off into the darkness where a semi-human creature like you belongs.

Have a nice day.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
sinew said:
Hello everyone, I am a friend of for_starters and have been for about 5 years. I just want to say that he isnt as bad as u guyz make him out to be. Hes small but he can knock ppl out that r 4 times his size. He does flame alot and has gotten on alot of peoples bad side I agree, but maybe instead of telling him to get off the site or crying to the admins to ban him maybe just maybe you guyz cud fuckin flame him back? ever thought of that. His flames do go far but still, just flame him back. Ive seen almost all his posts and none of them are that bad, and he seems to be quite fucking popular cuz all u see is his name wen entering into bait and tackle. Anyways, for starters isnt a bad guy, hes nice to people, respectful to teachers and is quite shy to tell you the truth. Just wanted u all to know wat forstarters is really like, hes not a fat slobby ugly pig with no life, he just likes to flame to relieve anger (dont we all). For the people who took it too seriously, maybe u need to look at your life very harshly and see where it went wrong and why ur taking offence at a 17 year old who doesnt know u at all's posts. Anyways, its my first day on the site, I didn't want to join wen school was on and get distracted, so I hope I didnt get on anyones bad side. Peace.

Umm

I took offence why.... CAUSE HE TOLD ME
HE HOPES MY HUSBAD DIES WHO IS IN IRAQ.
THEY LAUGHED ABOUT IT. THEY CALLED HIM A RAPIST AND A MURDER. DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING CLUE WHAT ITS LIKE NOT TO HAVE SOMEONE YOU FUCKING LOVE AND CARE ABOUT AND HAVE HAD IN YOUR LIFE FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS. SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP.
QUIT CRYING CAUSE HIS ASS IS GOING TO GET BAN....DO YOU HEAR THESE FUCKING WORDS.

THERE ARE SOMETHING EVEN ON THE INTERNET YOU DO NOT FUCKING CROSS....THIS IS ONE OF THOSE. I DON'T FORGIVE EASY AND BY THE WAY.... THESE BIG LETTERS MEAN KIT IS FUCKING PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEG BITCH BEG!!!!!!!!! [/B][/SIZE]

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
sinew said:
man for starters acts like a fag so we treat him like one. dont come in here and stick up for him because he probrably wont be here much longer due to wtf survivor. iv read all your posts and they are pretty pathetic (oohhh dont be mean to for starters he nice to teachers wooooooooooooooo) no one cares hes been a fag and hes got to many mods angry ( kit for example) so a word of advice stay away from him on this site because you will be targeted aswell but if you egnore me then i guess theyll have to be called the FUCKTASTIC FOUR ( mr newbie for starters itakeoffence aaaaaaaaaaaaand sinew)

deiki

Flame Bait
sinew said:
Aha, sounds like For_Starters has just made a 2nd account called sinew ... nah just kiddin, we'll take care of this fuckin kid, don't worry :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
HEELLLOOO! How is it that Mr.N,farters,AND sinew all have the same 'dickspeak' lingo?.....come on..

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I don't really hate the guy, He's just annoying. See, his idea of a flame is to go on a long pointless rant, usually just containing long strings of both made-up and existing profanities. Another tactic is to try to hit people personally in a manner that crosses the line from flaming, to just being a cruel prick. Now I can't say there’s anything he ever said that hurt me personally, but he has to other forum members (oddly enough, mostly women). But that's something for his psycho-analyst to address.

Another thing is when he attempts to flame someone, then credits himself with "owning" someone. Doesn't he realize that it's only an own if other forum members acknowledge that you just owned another member? Anyone can just claim ownage.

Listen, the whole thing is, he and a couple others put themselves into this position. Now it's up to the viewers of "WTF Survivor" and their own survival skills to decide. No advocate, speaking on their behalf can make a difference.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
While he may be a good friend of yours, other than a couple of other stooges he has made no effort to make any friends here. He has repeatedly disrespected the administration of the site, and made it his personal business to try and annoy everyone here. While he has never actually offended me, he has gone from being mildly amusing to a waste of time and space. He actively tried to make this site a worse place, and it is his own fault that he finds himself in the position he is in. His only hope is to show that he deserves to still be here and maybe he won't get voted off.

I must agree wit scorch he has not tried to be a member of this site but a pain in the dick. I told him like a week ago to just be cool and he could have fun on this site but did he nope, stupid little fuck wont listen to any fucking thing. I learned my lesson when I first got here dont just talk trash, broken and ba verbaly kicked the shit out of me and now I have conversations with people on here that would be concidered net friends. so stick up for your ass buddy and get your as kicked too you little fucking bitch

sinew said:
2 much text homo! :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Can you really tell me how many people actually read all that anywhere? Especially a thread about how For_Starters is a "good guy", don't think so.

sinew

Clitpickle
Bullshyt said:
Can you really tell me how many people actually read all that anywhere? Especially a thread about how For_Starters is a "good guy", don't think so.
Yah um, I didnt even read wat u had to say (i read up to the anywhere) and thats like a sentence. So shutup man, no one gives a rats ass about wat u have to say.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
sinew said:
Yah um, I didnt even read wat u had to say (i read up to the anywhere) and thats like a sentence. So shutup man, no one gives a rats ass about wat u have to say.

Whoa, talk about a hypocritical statement. You really think anyone give's a damn about what YOU have to say? I mean, anyone that likes someone like For_Starters has no say in anything, now go to him, he is calling you.

Status
Not open for further replies.