WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

for_starters is a fucking homobitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#4
johnny kuntz said:
oh noooo another homobitch! NOW FUCK OFF!!
For_starters and ITAKEOFFENCE is the only real fuckers left, you others are gay poo eaters sucking up to jason to become admin :mfinger: ,
I hope your little relationship with Fred goes on well fucktard :mfinger: , you arent even worth commenting because you are obviously garbarge and you will always be compared with germs.. Now go have your little gay party with the other suck ups.. Or maybe your father raped you to hard in the ass ? Oh did I insult you..? Im really sorry man but you are obviously a wannabe fuck fred guy..

You and fred is a perfect couple and I dont feel pitty at all for you both, now go away before I come with the baseball bat raping you and letting you bleed to death :mfinger:

Cheers :mfinger:
 

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
241
0
0
#8
johnny kuntz said:
edit: sucker
for starters, now ur dedicating whole threads to me? wow thanx man, i feel important, mabi i'll let u suck my dick later, u gotta get in line after dustinzgirl tho
 
2,419
0
0
#11
for_starters said:
for starters, now ur dedicating whole threads to me? wow thanx man, i feel important, mabi i'll let u suck my dick later, u gotta get in line after dustinzgirl tho
hahahaha what a faggot!
keep it up lamer! :thumbsup:
 
2,419
0
0
#13
MrNewbie said:
For_starters and ITAKEOFFENCE is the only real fuckers left, you others are gay poo eaters sucking up to jason to become admin :mfinger: ,
I hope your little relationship with Fred goes on well fucktard :mfinger: , you arent even worth commenting because you are obviously garbarge and you will always be compared with germs.. Now go have your little gay party with the other suck ups.. Or maybe your father raped you to hard in the ass ? Oh did I insult you..? Im really sorry man but you are obviously a wannabe fuck fred guy..

You and fred is a perfect couple and I dont feel pitty at all for you both, now go away before I come with the baseball bat raping you and letting you bleed to death :mfinger:

Cheers :mfinger:
2 much text homo!
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#14
johnny kuntz said:
2 much text homo!
Wow that was a really bad comeback, I dont even now why you are in the bait & tackle forum if you cant handle it, wich you obviously cant... :mfinger:

Cheers :mfinger:
 
2,419
0
0
#15
MrNewbie said:
Wow that was a really bad comeback, I dont even now why you are in the bait & tackle forum if you cant handle it, wich you obviously cant... :mfinger:

Cheers :mfinger:
:p :p :p you forget to say: rape your mother and sister and dog and father
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#17
ITakeOffence said:
and so you must, bow down bitch.
y would i follow you? im not that desperate to follow someone stupider and uglier than me i got an ide y dont u follow me!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.