WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

For_Starters "ownage" in arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#1
For_Starters, how can you spend over a fucking hour whipping your mouse to kill little people coming for a fake castle huh? You need to get a fucking life, and just because its your summer vacation doesn't mean that sitting on your ass all fucking day playing video games is a life. Its my summer vacation too, and what am i doing? Playing sports, helping myself to stay away from being a fatass like you who is hated by every living human being on the face of the earth. Idiot! :feedback:
 

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
412
0
0
#2
Let me tell you about a typical day for_starters:

12:00pm wakes up and scratchs ass.
1:00pm eats a bowl of trix which is mom prepared for him.
2:00pm cartoons
3:00pm video games
9:00pm still more video games
10:00pm jacks off
11:00pm still trying
12:00am his mom puts on his bugs bunny pa jamas, reads him a bed time story and kisses him good night.
 

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
241
0
0
#3
for starters, lmfao, you guys are fucking hilarious. i can't respond to this i'm laughing too much, will respond later....
 

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
241
0
0
#4
Bullshyt said:
For_Starters, how can you spend over a fucking hour whipping your mouse to kill little people coming for a fake castle huh? You need to get a fucking life, and just because its your summer vacation doesn't mean that sitting on your ass all fucking day playing video games is a life. Its my summer vacation too, and what am i doing? Playing sports, helping myself to stay away from being a fatass like you who is hated by every living human being on the face of the earth. Idiot! :feedback:
for starters bullshyt, if u had read the little note in the high score section, u would have seen that i paused tha game and went to watch tv (at least 20 mins, probably more) the reason why i become addicted to the fucking game is because it was late at nite, it was fucking hot in the house, i couldn't get to bed, and i had nothing else to do.

before you tell me to get a fucking life, u may want to examine urself, mr 26+ posts a fucking day, ur an insignificant, trivial, dirty piece of worm shit that i would step on if i could.

and just for the record, i school u on these forums, i school u on the arcade, and i'd school u in ANY fucking sport if we played...no questions asked.

ur a cocky little bitchass who thinks he is smart, when in reality, ur nothing but mindless little twerp who THINKS he can actually flame people. :mfinger:

take ur shitty insults, and ur thoughtless dribble somewhere else, try the cows or ducks at ur local farm, they may actually gain something from the knowledge u possess. :mfinger:
 
2,419
0
200
#5
pimpyobitch said:
Let me tell you about a typical day for_starters:

12:00pm wakes up and scratchs ass.
1:00pm eats a bowl of trix which is mom prepared for him.
2:00pm cartoons
3:00pm video games
9:00pm still more video games
10:00pm jacks off
11:00pm still trying
12:00am his mom puts on his bugs bunny pa jamas, reads him a bed time story and kisses him good night.
:rotflmao:
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#7
pimpyobitch said:
Let me tell you about a typical day for_starters:

12:00pm wakes up and scratchs ass.
1:00pm eats a bowl of trix which is mom prepared for him.
2:00pm cartoons
3:00pm video games
9:00pm still more video games
10:00pm jacks off
11:00pm still trying
12:00am his mom puts on his bugs bunny pa jamas, reads him a bed time story and kisses him good night.
isnt that most of the 9 year old kids things to do.
 
255
1
0
#9
pimpyobitch said:
Let me tell you about a typical day for_starters:

12:00pm wakes up and scratchs ass.
1:00pm eats a bowl of trix which is mom prepared for him.
2:00pm cartoons
3:00pm video games
9:00pm still more video games
10:00pm jacks off
11:00pm still trying
12:00am his mom puts on his bugs bunny pa jamas, reads him a bed time story and kisses him good night.
you forgot the superman underoos.
 

deiki

Flame Bait
44
0
0
#11
Bullshyt said:
For_Starters, how can you spend over a fucking hour whipping your mouse to kill little people coming for a fake castle huh? You need to get a fucking life, and just because its your summer vacation doesn't mean that sitting on your ass all fucking day playing video games is a life. Its my summer vacation too, and what am i doing? Playing sports, helping myself to stay away from being a fatass like you who is hated by every living human being on the face of the earth. Idiot! :feedback:
maybe everybody in his family plays on it, and they all play on the same account. You never know ... and btw, if you give a fuck about For_Starters' life, go helping him IRL . _GOOD_LUCK_ HAHAHA_ :p
 
#12
omg...this kid is little and stupid and agh... here is my impression of him..." Fuck you and go to hell agh thats the only thing i know how to say... agh!!"
 
136
0
0
#13
i quote

pimpyobitch said:
Let me tell you about a typical day for_starters:

12:00pm wakes up and scratchs ass.
1:00pm eats a bowl of trix which is mom prepared for him.
2:00pm cartoons
3:00pm video games
9:00pm still more video games
10:00pm jacks off
11:00pm still trying
12:00am his mom puts on his bugs bunny pa jamas, reads him a bed time story and kisses him good night.
he has nothing to jack off with and how old are you living with your mom still ??!?!?!? eat this for starter motherfucka :bomb: i know you will like it!!! :mfinger:
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#14
Instead of making a long fucking post I can say this.


Self-experience.

:mfinger:
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#15
for_starters said:
for starters bullshyt, if u had read the little note in the high score section, u would have seen that i paused tha game and went to watch tv (at least 20 mins, probably more) the reason why i become addicted to the fucking game is because it was late at nite, it was fucking hot in the house, i couldn't get to bed, and i had nothing else to do.

before you tell me to get a fucking life, u may want to examine urself, mr 26+ posts a fucking day, ur an insignificant, trivial, dirty piece of worm shit that i would step on if i could.

and just for the record, i school u on these forums, i school u on the arcade, and i'd school u in ANY fucking sport if we played...no questions asked.

ur a cocky little bitchass who thinks he is smart, when in reality, ur nothing but mindless little twerp who THINKS he can actually flame people. :mfinger:

take ur shitty insults, and ur thoughtless dribble somewhere else, try the cows or ducks at ur local farm, they may actually gain something from the knowledge u possess. :mfinger:
Knowledge is power you know. Well, I guess we all know why For_Starters is so damn weak. I doubt he knows the meaning of knowledge. If you flame this For_Starters, that will be proof you have no knowledge.

By the way For_Starters, you are one big fucking hypocrite. You call me cocky, then turn around and say you can school me in sports. Get real man? I'm not talking about video game sports either. Man are you stupid, I could kill you in sports. Here's one piece of advice, you usually aren't good at something you don't do. I do and you don't, figure it out.
 

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
241
0
0
#16
Bullshyt said:
Man are you stupid, I could kill you in sports. Here's one piece of advice, you usually aren't good at something you don't do. I do and you don't, figure it out.

for starters, i could KILL, MURDER, and MASSACRE you in virtually all sports, no questions asked.

u play baseball? fucking pathetic, just a bunch of guys standing around scratching their nuts every few seconds. play a real sport u stupid fuck.

what's ur 100m time? do u play hockey? soccer? basketball? golf? pool? what the fuck else do u play besides baseball?

fuck off u don't know me, and i know for a fact, that i'd OWN u in any (maybe all) sport.

i've played on an elite soccer team that has won the provincial championship (best team in the province) what the fuck have u done?

u should take ur mouth off of your ass so piles of shit stop coming out of it. :mfinger:
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
16
0
#17
for_starters said:
for starters, i could KILL, MURDER, and MASSACRE you in virtually all sports, no questions asked.

u play baseball? fucking pathetic, just a bunch of guys standing around scratching their nuts every few seconds. play a real sport u stupid fuck.

what's ur 100m time? do u play hockey? soccer? basketball? golf? pool? what the fuck else do u play besides baseball?

fuck off u don't know me, and i know for a fact, that i'd OWN u in any (maybe all) sport.

i've played on an elite soccer team that has won the provincial championship (best team in the province) what the fuck have u done?

u should take ur mouth off of your ass so piles of shit stop coming out of it. :mfinger:
Alright bitch you like sports

think your fit....

Hmmm... I could so own you in cross country it wouldn't be funny fuck the 100m

thats for pussy

pussy who can't last

how about racing dare to stepp on the track with me or lay your car and life down on the drag...

probally not

but then again

here a cookie for effort...

:)

cream filled of corse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.