WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

For_Starters OWNS the arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
for starters, that's right, I fucking OWN it. you guys fucking suck. I currently possess 19 trophies, or 20% of the arcades games, i've come in, monopolized it, and shit on all of your faces. you suck. i issued a challenge to kitana, but she's such a fucking ugly pussied bitch, that she declined.

ANYONE challenge me and i'll tear your score apart (ask gehtfuct)

BRING IT.

Also, don't go on about how i have no life. i'm on summer vacation now and i have time to do whatever the fuck i want, so don't insult me about how "i stay on the computer all day playing in the arcade," you nasty bitches. :mfinger:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
for_starters said:
for starters, that's right, I fucking OWN it. you guys fucking suck. I currently possess 19 trophies, or 20% of the arcades games, i've come in, monopolized it, and shit on all of your faces. you suck. i issued a challenge to kitana, but she's such a fucking ugly pussied bitch, that she declined.

ANYONE challenge me and i'll tear your score apart (ask gehtfuct)

BRING IT.

Also, don't go on about how i have no life. i'm on summer vacation now and i have time to do whatever the fuck i want, so don't insult me about how "i stay on the computer all day playing in the arcade," you nasty bitches. :mfinger:
Just think though, if you would have put that much effort in your homework while you were in school, you'd know how to read and write.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
Just think though, if you would have put that much effort in your homework while you were in school, you'd know how to read and write.
for starters dumbass, don't ever, EVER talk to me about homework. Right now, I am smarter then your fat ass will ever be. Fucker.

I got 94% on my final biology exam and 90% on my math final, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP, IDIOT. :mfinger:

Take your worthless, invalid, stupid shit of an insult, and shove it up dustinzgirl's hairy, stinky, rotten pussy, bitch. :mfinger:

for_starters said:
for starters dumbass, don't ever, EVER talk to me about homework. Right now, I am smarter then your fat ass will ever be. Fucker.
Obviously
for_starters said:
I got 94% on my final biology exam and 90% on my math final, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP, IDIOT. :mfinger:
Ain't pulling a decent GPA in remedial classes a bitch?
for_starters said:
Take your worthless, invalid, stupid shit of an insult, and shove it up dustinzgirl's hairy, stinky, rotten pussy, bitch. :mfinger:
Wow. You are such a pleasant person. The thing people seem to dislike the most about you, is that you rant for no fucking reason. I mean, sure, we've all posted useless, retarded shit - but we have also posted many a worthwhile, entertaining rant. What the fuck have you offered the rest of us? Why do I even bother? Why do I try to read your posts (try being the keyword, as I feel I need a fucking translator that speaks illiterate.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
badassmtbiker said:
Obviously

Ain't pulling a decent GPA in remedial classes a bitch?
for starters, are you some kind of dumbass? who the fuck could get those grades in remedial classes? man you are one fucked up son of a bitch. again, a COMPLETELY invalid statement, just like Copylifted's post, why don't you two have a threesome with dustinzgirl, while you're fucking and sucking, you should be able to come up with something more wholesome.

i've said it before, and i'll say it again, I'm going to university this fall, and that's a greater accomplish in life than ANY ONE of you bastards have been able to pull off.

yeah, badassmtbiker indeed, i bet you go riding in the mtns, go masturbate for a few goats and rams, and then come speeding home, only to masturbate to pigs having sex.

TAKE YOUR SHIT INSULTS, AND SHUT YOUR NASTY MOUTH... :mfinger: :mfinger:

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skorch said:
So? What you want, a cookie?
for starters, if you were to give me a cookie, i'd not only send it to the closest biomedical lab for STD testing, i'd put on an self contained, airtight suit before touching it.

shouldn't do that with your food. :mfinger:

for_starters said:
for starters, are you some kind of dumbass? who the fuck could get those grades in remedial classes? man you are one fucked up son of a bitch. again, a COMPLETELY invalid statement, just like Copylifted's post, why don't you two have a threesome with dustinzgirl, while you're fucking and sucking, you should be able to come up with something more wholesome.
Wow. What blasting commentary. How will I ever recover?

for_starters said:
i've said it before, and i'll say it again,
Normally, when you have to repeat yourself it's for one of a few reasons
- Your audience is hard of hearing
- Just to reitterate the importance of your point
- People just don't give a flying fuck what you have to say - and frankly, repeating it, is only going to serve make them pay even less attention to what you have to say.

for_starters said:
I'm going to university this fall, and that's a greater accomplish in life than ANY ONE of you bastards have been able to pull off.
Hopefully a great accomplish you can achieve is learning to fucking spell. Holy Christ! It's accomplishment you fucking dolt. And as for you getting accepted to "university" being a greater accomplishment than anything I've done - well, first I'd like start with a resounding, "nice try junior." Then follow up with a "I didn't know we were in direct competition," and finish with a "I guess it depends on the definition of accomplishment. Tell ya what - you make 6 figures before you're 28, too, and I'll consider letting you talk to me."
for_starters said:
yeah, badassmtbiker indeed, i bet you go riding in the mtns, go masturbate for a few goats and rams, and then come speeding home, only to masturbate to pigs having sex.
Well you were there - feeding your mom. How is that old goat, by the way? Is this what we've come to? I mean, you're obviously 17, 18, or something - so I guess it's to be expected.
for_starters said:
TAKE YOUR SHIT INSULTS, AND SHUT YOUR NASTY MOUTH... :mfinger: :mfinger:
There ya go - talking to yourself again. Remember, the voices in your head can hear you without you talking outloud, or actually typing. Funny how that works.

kael

Fresh Meat
You're going to a university, and you have weak assed insults like that?

Please, tell us all what you plan on majoring in. It's obviously not grammar, you wouldn't do for shit in that.

Oh and by the way...this is the best you could do?

"yeah, badassmtbiker indeed, i bet you go riding in the mtns, go masturbate for a few goats and rams, and then come speeding home, only to masturbate to pigs having sex."

Wow...you're a smart one.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
badassmtbiker said:
you make 6 figures before you're 28, too, and I'll consider letting you talk to me."
for starters, that's absolute nonsense. Chickenscratch. Hogwash.

there is no fucking way you make 6 figures, you wudn't be posting here if you did. Unless you are on of those lucky fuckers who inherited a fortune...i'll believe u make 6 digits when i see it, before then, BULLSHIT.

oh and one thing, before you consider letting me talk to you, you may not want to reply to any of my posts....dumbass. :mfinger:

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
kael said:
Wow, you got into university? That's more then I can ever say of myself, considering I am a dumbass. I tried to get into univeristy, i even offered to suck off the dean, but they replied by saying that I was too fucking stupid, and ugly to even be considered....
for starters, nuff said.

for_starters said:
for starters, that's absolute nonsense. Chickenscratch. Hogwash.

there is no fucking way you make 6 figures, you wudn't be posting here if you did. Unless you are on of those lucky fuckers who inherited a fortune...i'll believe u make 6 digits when i see it, before then, BULLSHIT.

oh and one thing, before you consider letting me talk to you, you may not want to reply to any of my posts....dumbass. :mfinger:

Like I have to prove anything to you? I've thrown down the gauntlet, and you've obviously answered with a resounding, "I can't do that."

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
for_starters said:
i've said it before, and i'll say it again, I'm going to university this fall, and that's a greater accomplish in life than ANY ONE of you bastards have been able to pull off.
*yawn* Been there, done that, graduated. Nothing to talk about until you've graduated and become a productive member of society.

I'll consult the magic-eight ball.

Will for_starters graduate college? no
Will for_starters pass his first year? improbable
Will for_starters pass his first semester? highly unlikely
Will for_starters ever contribute to society? no

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
BRiT said:
*yawn* Been there, done that, graduated. Nothing to talk about until you've graduated and become a productive member of society.

I'll consult the magic-eight ball.

Will for_starters graduate college? no
Will for_starters pass his first year? improbable
Will for_starters pass his first semester? highly unlikely
Will for_starters ever contribute to society? no
Exactly. I had a 4.0 GPA in college. You whiner. I didnt have to post my grades to feel special or to prove that I was bright.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
for_starters said:
I think you'd be outright shocked to find out what sort of income some of us make a year.

dustinzgirl said:
Exactly. I had a 4.0 GPA in college. You whiner. I didnt have to post my grades to feel special or to prove that I was bright.
4.0 in college? Damn. Never saw a penis till you were 26, huh?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
"I'm going to university this fall" Lmao~

I think he's using the term University for Jr. High.. Judgeing by your post sixth grade is going to be tough.

Broken said:

I think he's using the term University for Jr. High.. Judgeing by your post sixth grade is going to be tough.
Naw, I'm sure she's really going to a "university" this fall. I got an email from 'em - get yer digree in 4 months - no homwork.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Broken said:

I think what he means is he's going to be the subject of a joint sociology-psychology experiment.

BRiT said:
I think what he means is he's going to be the subject of a joint sociology-psychology experiment.

Ohh good point. I hadn't thought of it from that angle. Just because she's going to the university in the fall, doesn't mean shell be attending as a student.

Status
Not open for further replies.