WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

For_Starters

Do you think for_starters is gay?

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ofcourse he is gay ------->

for_starters said:
for starters, johnny boy, is that your only insult? queer homo this and gay homo that?

pull ur head (firmly) out of ur stinky, unwiped ass, and come up with something better, u fucking cocksucker. :mfinger:
:p he thinks Im not funny anymore :thumbsup:

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
for starters, this thread sure went straight to my heart...dumbass.

pimpyobitch, i OWN your stinky ass in the arcade as well...

Okay omg... you guys need to get some new remarks... i mean "homo" come on you got to have something better than that... i mean come on... how about something like... " you fucking cum slut" or something like that... this place sucks with flames like that... damn learn to do some better stuff... or go and study then come back here and fight... well actually you probably didnt even finish school or are a drop out or are still in school in like ... grade school or some shit... homo is soooo out.. and has been out for quite along time... get new material then come back you faggots!!

Halfpintrocker said:
Okay omg... you guys need to get some new remarks... i mean "homo" come on you got to have something better than that... i mean come on... how about something like... " you fucking cum slut" or something like that... this place sucks with flames like that... damn learn to do some better stuff... or go and study then come back here and fight... well actually you probably didnt even finish school or are a drop out or are still in school in like ... grade school or some shit... homo is soooo out.. and has been out for quite along time... get new material then come back you faggots!!
so? what are you waiting for?? show us your skill/stupidity

Oh first of all for_starters you already said that 2times. you guys are lame and pitiful. I mean come on... this is like elementry and shit... ya'll need to get a fucking life... you guys are " fucking cum swallowing son of bitches" that thinks they arnt gay yet are... you guysa re like in love wiht each other... ppl who fight like that are like in love or some shit... you guys always bullshit about me how i cut and shit... well ya'll have worse fucking problem than me... Get your own room and fuck in their no one wants to see your fucking bullshitty boring fucked up thing called life... learn some new skills by the way... have fun you son of a bitch lovers

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
for starters, this is bait n tackle u elongated popsicle stick, if u can't handle it, get the fuck out. sucking jason's cock every night won't actually get me banned, though u would like that to happen.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
for_starters said:
for starters, this is bait n tackle u elongated popsicle stick, if u can't handle it, get the fuck out. sucking jason's cock every night won't actually get me banned, though u would like that to happen.
No..Actually, i thinkyou would love that all too well.
Jason would be the one gehting the shit end of the dick.
More attention for you,jason misleading you.Taking advantage of a
fucked up slobjob,out of pity for you.You'd just fall in love and he'd
rip your heart out and shit on it.You've got two other stooges,
suck their pickles.

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
No shit, I would love to get you kicked out. ::fpalm::

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Everyone thinks For_Starters is gay, he needs to go back to kindergarten to learn how to count.

Status
Not open for further replies.