WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

For_Starters

Do you think for_starters is gay?

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Bullshyt said:
Everyone thinks For_Starters is gay, he needs to go back to kindergarten to learn how to count.
He does talk alotta dick.Does it matter that he cant count past three though?
Thats funny...The same can be said about newb and I.T.O. Hmm.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
See, that statement was just to talk about his complete and udder stupiditity.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
for_starters said:
for starters, that's getting a little repetative, don't you think? fuckface. :mfinger:

Getting repetitive? Look who's talking. :mfinger:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hey For_Starters, you know what repetitiveness means? Or what 1+1 equals?

So, how's clown college going for you?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
for_starters said:
for starters, that's getting a little repetative, don't you think? fuckface. :mfinger:

man ur such a tool get a life and leave us alone please u and ur two friends may as well get together have a gangbang finally after you will get laid and then youll realise that spending 24/7 on here isnt the only thing you can do

YUCK FOU!!! said:
man ur such a tool get a life and leave us alone please u and ur two friends may as well get together have a gangbang finally after you will get laid and then youll realise that spending 24/7 on here isnt the only thing you can do

I totally agree with you... They need to get banned or some shit... they just talk adn talk and talk... going back to kindergarten could help them alot... I bet they are only like 8 or 9 or some shit age like that... hah.... that would be funny... but when ppl start to mess wiht me I get mad and ya'll dont want to see me mad! agh!! *scowl*

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yeah! YEAH! ...he's probably in DENIAL too! :)

Your occupation says student, might want to stay in there a while!

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
honestly, why even try to bitch about these guys? we all know there's not much goin on in those skulls. they're gonna say what they want and if they get kicked, they'll just create a new profile to come back on here to make themselves feel big on a website because they obviously can't face their stupid fucking problems in real life.
they're obviously starved for attention that they're too pussy and moronic to obtain in the outside world so they type random pointless, senseless words they like to call insults into a machine to people around the world they have never seen or met.
just watch. there'll be a reply to this from one of those shitheads doing exactly what i just said they would be doing. whatever you wanna believe guys! hell, this is damn entertaining in my moments of boredom.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Kids...makes you want to take a leather strap across their wet ass...

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
gehtfuct said:
Kids...makes you want to take a leather strap across their wet ass...
I don't know if it's just me or what, but that is really disturbing. :lol:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
For_Starter= Mr. newbie and Itakeoffence, that fucking jackass.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Bullshyt said:
For_Starter= Mr. newbie and Itakeoffence, that fucking jackass.
For_Starters, Mr.Newbie and Itakeoffence = the flaming cock suckers.

:D

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
pimpyobitch said:
17-0 not bad, then again i was expecting this
for starters, it is pretty bad, after taking into consideration that they ALTERED THE FUCKING VOTE COUNT. :mfinger:

im sorry they didnt but every one thinks your gay !! :mfinger:

but did you vote that you were gay?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I don't care if he's gay or not, just stop shitting on every thread. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.