WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

For_starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
for_starters what the fuck, dont be a wussie and stand up for your stooges!!! Fuck this shit common For_starters keep on going like a mothafuckah because we gonna win this WAR!!!

another thread about one of these fags... you homos need to get life! totally traumatized by three little kids. my god! thats just sad... thats just sooo wrong!

what are you gonna do when they leave? posting threads how you made them leave? and after awhile you fags post threads about the good old days when you made those evil three shiteaters leave. and when this site dies you make threads like: we kicked the shit out of those three evil flamers. and on and on and on...

fags! :thumbsup:

gehtfuct said:
You're next.
you really love me, right? always talking shit about me! but in reality you wished that you were just as cool as me, you adore me. late at night when you are in bed, you take your teddybear and whispers to him: one day Im gonna be just as great as Johnny Kuntz!

faggot! :thumbsup:

johnny kuntz said:
i really love you, right gehtfuct? always thinking about your shit source! but in reality i wished that you were just as gay as me, i dream you adore me. late at night when i am in bed, i take my teddybear and painfully small cock to him and nasal fuck him and dream of you gehtfuct!: one day you're gonna love Johnny Kuntz! i hope

im such a faggot, i know! :thumbsup:

damn jk, we didnt realize how gay you really were and how much you loved gehtfuct.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
for_starters said:
For_starters is here.

Some people made two accounts and inevitably voted twice for me...*sigh*
That's just low and dishonest. Not for nuthin', but thats not voting, it's railroading someone.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I don't think it matters, he deserves to leave, especially after making that comotion in his thread earlier today. Fuck him. :mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.