WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Forgot, the JLXC thing....

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
It's short for Johnathan Logan Xavier Covenant. Yes it's weird. Yes I'm weird. Now ya know.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
we knew you were werid from the start you didnt need to post it. Afterall you are on this forum of all the forums.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
JLXC said:
It's short for Johnathan Logan Xavier Covenant. Yes it's weird. Yes I'm weird. Now ya know.
Really? Is that your name? What a cool name!
Welcome to WTF?!

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
whats wrong with you meh.....you dont welcome people here, you hit them until they can't leave anymore.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Rurrouni said:
whats wrong with you meh.....you dont welcome people here, you hit them until they can't leave anymore.
I went easy on him cos he has a cool name. :p

JLXC said:
Who said we wanted to know? No one cares. :thumbsdn:

Next time go back and use the fucking edit button, instead of making a new thread.

:thumbsdn: Two welcome threads! :thumbsdn: