WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Formating Pictures

magnolia

Postaholic
How do I change a pic to a jpg from something else? I take them on my web cam, but I can't go into the options on there and change it cuz it doesn't give me that option. Is there any other way that I can reformat them?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
magnolia said:
How do I change a pic to a jpg from something else? I take them on my web cam, but I can't go into the options on there and change it cuz it doesn't give me that option. Is there any other way that I can reformat them?
Uhm, i use paint shop pro, i usually go to file, export, jpg converter or gif converter, whichone I would want to use. IF you have psp, try that mag :)

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I have a quick and easy photo editor I use a lot for quick edits like resizing, cropping, little effects, etc ... it is called photofiltre ... get it HERE it is free, small (less than 2mb) and simple to use

Jung

???
Premium
The real question is; will it batch resize/edit?

breakology

Kiss my Converse
junglizm said:
The real question is; will it batch resize/edit?
Good question, I actually don't know ... I prefer to use photofiltre on the laptop I have (pIII 500) cause photoshop runs like pond water on it. I'll have to explore a little more ...