WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Forums suck. I'm leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
Yeah, I been on forums since 1999. I'm bored shitless of them now.

The computer forum is about the only sensible thing on wtf.com - the rest is just looney.

So, I'm leaving.:thumbsdn:

Blaze Daily said:

The computer forum is about the only sensible thing on wtf.com - the rest is just looney.

Like we give a shit. :rolleyes:

Blaze Daily said:

:rofl:

See ya tomorrow

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Goodbye. Dont let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Blaze Daily said:

whoooooo hoooooo :mfinger:

Linksy said:
Yay he is finally banned!
I wouldn't celebrate just yet. When someone is banned, doesn't it usually appear in bold under their user name? It says he's banned, but it's not in bold. :confuse:

Could someone clarify, please?

whats the difference between banned - what an asshat! and banned - what an asshat!

don't they mean the same thing?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
slemaire195 said:
whats the difference between banned - what an asshat! and banned - what an asshat!

don't they mean the same thing?
The difference was in pre and post software upgrade. The banned-style has now been set back to what it used to be. Sorry for the confussion. He was gone the moment of my first reply.

BRiT said:
The difference was in pre and post software upgrade. The banned-style has now been set back to what it used to be. Sorry for the confussion. He was gone the moment of my first reply.
Gotcha. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Jung

???
Premium
That was changed with he software update, notice that his username is bold.

Edit: Should've refreshed before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.