WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
lately ive notcied nearly everyone has found out how to make yourself a free forum to host, sure this is all well and good except.....ive never seen so many wtf tryhards in my life!!!! there is nothing original about them!!!

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I don't know what the fuck you just said, so here's a conversation I had with your mother yesterday:

"go eat a dick, bitch.

- I love you!!!!

- eat shit.

- I love you!!!!

- shut the fuck up already!

- I love you!!!!

- Open your mouth.

- what???

- Suck it.

- but......

- SUCK IT BITCH

- okay...

- open your eye widely.

- why?

- shut the fuck up and do it.

- oww, my eye!!!!

- HAHAHA, BITCH"

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
U fukin need sum help man, thats foul. And yeh, i know where ur comin from yuck, i was wonce a try hard slave to the free forums.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Nemesis said:
U fukin need sum help man, thats foul.
I know eh?! fucking yuck, gibberishly talking about god knows what, go get some help.

- hey man want a beer?
- sure thing!!
- you hungry?
- yeah..yeah, kinda!
- MARTHA! MAKE SOME SANDWICHES, BRING ME SOME BEERS AND TAKE A SHOWER, YOU SMELL LIKE SHIT! What a fucking cunt.

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
RageAgainst said:
I know eh?! fucking yuck, gibberishly talking about god knows what, go get some help.
QUOTE]

I was talkin about u idiot, lol. U talkin about ur mom like sukin u off or sumthin

YUCK FOU!!!

okay, now that your done shitting up my thread and making yourself look like a dumass whos 'proffesional' flaming involves making up quotes by members and sounding 'cool'.

so why dont you give me your number, and next time you make a thread ill shit all over it?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
It's only cos you have now made one, haven't you yuck! You little liar, trying to trick us!

:rolleyes:

YUCK FOU!!!

what? maybe i shouldnt have sold havok that wine he was giving to you, its fucked with you head.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
YUCK FOU!!! said:
what? maybe i shouldnt have sold havok that wine he was giving to you, its fucked with you head.
Man, the wine helps, I'm always fucked up in the head.
:p

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Chill out Yuck, I ditched your mom. Her face reminded me yours.

My God......there are some bored individuals on this board . :shead:

but I liked the the part about Martha...wash your ass.it stinks bwaaa haaa haaaa :thumbsup:

fuck ole Martha :D

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
the only one that pwns is FCC's because of the premisis of it. Dude, he ganked it from Cuddles...how bad ass is that? rofl

:rotflmao:

edit: i would agree though. every other board stemming from this one has almost the same layout, minus some of the cool features. Originality people...it's key.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
lately ive notcied nearly everyone has found out how to make yourself a free forum to host, sure this is all well and good except.....ive never seen so many wtf tryhards in my life!!!! there is nothing original about them!!!
You noticed!

RageAgainst said:
I don't know what the fuck you just said, so here's a conversation I had with your mother yesterday:

"go eat a dick, bitch.

- I love you!!!!

- eat shit.

- I love you!!!!

- shut the fuck up already!

- I love you!!!!

- Open your mouth.

- what???

- Suck it.

- but......

- SUCK IT BITCH

- okay...