WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Four Fuct Facts

Are we weird?

• Total voters

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I'm sure there is a thread similar to this somewhere. I'm just not sure which decade I've read it here. Besides, @ib4 is bored and it's not like I'm a post humping who're like I used to be. 😐

Four fuct facts about myself you may not have known.

1. I have a piano and a brand new fender Stratocaster in my room. Can't read a single note of music.

2. I am a geek/nerd through and through. Computers, cell phones, tablets, gaming. I'm a born again virgin I think.

3. I am a critical thinker. I watch tv or sleep to turn it off. Otherwise I am offending people with theories of what your God fears and then I tell them that Santa isn't real. Fans are infact, covered in shit.

4. I am fully ambidextrous. At everything. Yep, that too.

Your turn.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
1. I started in the network hardware industry and moved to a cloud/software company when I migrated to the UK. Found I like software better because if it doesn't do what you want it to, you make it do what you want it to do.

2. I want a rock tumbler. One day when I get around to it I'll buy one. Though I saw a video on how to make one out of a printer.

3. My neighbor down the road has a cat that comes over my house when they let him out and meows at the door. I let him in and feed him. Then he decides if he wants to sit with me and get pets, or go upstairs and sleep on one of the beds. I have no regrets. The cat wouldn't be straying if he was getting it at home.

4. I'm a really great cook. I can master any dish. But I'm shit at timing multi-course meals.

CoprophagousCop

░░░░░░░░░░░░
Premium
1. I have a 4' x 4' dry erase board leaning against the wall of my bedroom. I have not used it for years.

2. I bought a rock tumbler for $3 at a thrift store several years ago. I have never even opened its box (that I can remember).

3. I ran out of things to write.

Jung

???
Premium
1) Kind of the opposite of Max - I started in software doing data science for oil & gas. I got tired of all the sprinting and unit testing and shit and got into network engineering where I've been ever since. I've done hosted VoIP, telecom and ISP transit (BGP-MPLS) mostly.

2) I have an indoor dog and an outside cat that are both awesome, but my friends have a dachshund that loves me, and I borrow her all the time when I go to the park or camping.

3) My free time is divided between camping/hiking/kayaking, diy tech & electronics projects and playing games nobody cares about anymore. I'm probably the only 40 yr old you'll find on bhop or surf servers. I still go to raves and hippie festivals.

4) I cook french and cajun better than Max. :p

2. I want a rock tumbler. One day when I get around to it I'll buy one. Though I saw a video on how to make one out of a printer.
I'm working on this right now. I think I'm just going to go with a belt driven by a little DC motor, that turns a bbq rotisserie that has built in bearings.

Attachments

Last edited:

Brillo

Hoodrat
1. One of my cats knows how to fist bump

2. Despite not being great at it, i like making miniature things out of polymer clay

3. I havent used said polymer clay in over a year because my social anxiety says a broken oven is better than the human contact itd take to get mine fixed

4. As dumb as it is, ive always wanted a lava lamp and i have a suspicion that someone may be gifting me one for christmas

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
Premium
1. I have two stuffed birds, a goose and a seagull (party goose and steven).

2. I was a vegetarian for a year to test it out, then I was glutenfree for a year, conclusion? I love meat and bread.

3. I’ve had my nipples pierced but I had to take them out as they never healed.

4. I’ve tried to become a nurse and a psychology major but both times I had to drop out because of migraines, I might be cursed.

beef_roller

The Pizza-Slinger
1. Started out in the restaurant industry at 11 years old as a dishwasher. Later went into retail, and then wound up in the construction field. Was inches away from becoming a contractor when I shattered my shin, ending that career path. After a few years, I find myself back in a restaurant, saving to eventually open my own.

2. Have become an offgrid animal rescuer. The last 3 strays I've rescued, have become permanent residents in my life. Never thought I was a cat person, but my favorite is my Siamese that was abandoned by his mother at 3 weeks old.

3. Even though I have an open marriage, I'm too old fashioned to go put my dipstick in another tank and not consider myself a cheater.

4. Used to be really weird and tried to be unique by surfing while holding a bowling ball.... yes, really.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Did you do any tricks with the bowling ball
He can *FOOP!!* a bowling ball out his rectum at 65 miles per and own any unwilling target at 30 yards easy peasy. There is a video of him "fooping" fireballs at the 2006 WTF.com Christmas party here somewhere. Hit up @BRiT if you don't feel like looking for the video yourself. He knows the combination to the drawer in Jason's office desk where stuff like that is often kept.

You're welcome.

beef_roller

The Pizza-Slinger
There is a video of him "fooping" fireballs at the 2006 WTF.com Christmas party here....
Yep... there's more than ONE use for Fireball ;)

Did you do any tricks with the bowling ball
Well... holding the bowling ball WAS the trick lol! Surfing is all about balance. Not paying enough attention to what you're doing and you'll either take a header, or that board shoots right out from under you. Usually, with the extra front weight, I'd overcompensate and fall back. Stopped doing it after losing a third one... shit's too expensive if you're not looking for fame.

• 1Like
Reactions: Brillo