WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Fox Such A Stupid Channel Now

6canadian9

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hey fox has gotten really boring, I only mainly watch it for the simpsons, that 70's show, & king of the hill. Everything else on there fucking show sucks, big fat obnoxious fiance, or american/canadian idol, or fear factory or simple life or comedy shows. As far as i'm concerned this world's gone to hell... people just have no morals or respect for anything... Look I wanted to go on simple life and bitch slap them rich cunts, because they have no manners, they think their princesses, and they even fucking got food flown to them in a jet and served to them by a police officer, COME ON what the fuck is that. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr God dammit. Just pisses me off here I am struggling to make a life like that for myself, and they get to start off like that to begin with :(. I would love for FOX to put me on a show, or some fucked up project, just so I get to do all the things I ever wanted to do. I just wish someone out their would give me a chance to live my life to its fullest, not stuck behind this computer, with these books spread across my room, and this buisness license saying that I cannot have a single word as my buisness name, has to describe something, describe the bitch i was in bed with last night, god damn our governments are fucked, fox is fucked, and well I just feel fucked. Please someone help me get in a movie or something, i'm 1/2white and 1/2 italian... all i've ever done is hit the books, get the grades, and help everyone else out. Now I want to shine, be in the spotlight, be famous, have fans, and play with millions of girls.

rhythmic5

Feature Cast
It's called "boring television diarrhea".

The focus groups and producers really suck these days.

But we already figured that out by watching American Asshole (Idol).

Smiss

smissinat0r
Hmm, I don't watch tv much anymore. When I do it's not usually Fox. Actually I can't think of the last time they had something on I wanted to watch (except that 70's show, simpsons, king of the hill... But I am working when those are on).

Usually I just put an anime dvd (they last longer than a movie. heh) on repeat. Or a movie which I will leave on the menu screen til I can't stand the 30 second loop anymore. Then I usually just start that movie over instead of picking another one. Because, of course, I'm not really watching them. I'm sitting over on the computer.

anti-movielife

self medicated
OMG!!!! anyone watch the finale of THE LITTLEST GROOM!?!?!?!?!
cus if you did i'll have to kick your ass :sword:

I never watch T.V. really, at all. I spend most of my time at the gym and playing basketball, and then I have to catch up with my online "business" of sorts, which is what I'm telling myself I'm doing right now.

And uhh... get some disease and ask the make-a-wish foundation if you just want to do whatever you want, I guess.

Smiss

smissinat0r
I DIDN'T WATCH THAT SHOW AND I NEVER HEARD OF IT!

I was probably watching X2

HAHAHA... I agree. The best thing I do is just not watch it. It's about the only thing ya can do. The Simpsons is perhaps FOX's most successful show. Other than that, you can't expect FOX to have what we call "high quality" entertainment. Also, that rich girls show you mentioned... I think I watched that for about 45 secs once and I switched because it totally annoyed me. So yeah.

anti-movielife

self medicated
i kinda wanna watch forever eden! ...i dunno i just saw a commercial and i like the premise of it...fuck i know reality tv is evil incarnate but....damn...i have nothing better to do after 6pm:(

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fter 6 pm ... Usually I am sitiing in my corner and dig up some yellow substance between toes ... smells bad ... but good looks on walls ... :mfinger:

madnewf

The Bitch From The Rock
well

well i'm not gonna comment on the whole toe thing..... eww....

but i make cartoons, well thats what im in college for at the moment, and thats all i really would watch fox for anyhow and they show that so i hope all those fuckers get divorced!

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
all i know is that who ever invented reality TV should be shot and than hung in a public place so we can all throw rocks at them.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
While you're at it, throw in the people that created "talk-shows" like Oprah...

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
hmm, a reality tv show where people punish annoying television personalities, including the person that invented reality TV. Yeah, I'd watch that...if I watched TV anymore.

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
Skorch said:
hmm, a reality tv show where people punish annoying television personalities, including the person that invented reality TV. Yeah, I'd watch that...if I watched TV anymore.
i'd watch that too. maybe the viewers could pick their method of torture/death, now that would be great TV.

honestly, reality TV is neither reality or TV.

Smiss

smissinat0r
NO! I WANT MY TELEVISION EVEN THOUGH I DON'T WATCH IT...

I would if I could afford cable, though. ;)

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
most of the reality shows are on the basic channels anyway, CBS NBC Fox ABC.

BUSHITLER2

"this crusade"
I hate those fox shows that have such mind provocing and un-apocaliptic vews like the simpsons, dharma and greg, friends and sienfeld. Just not patriotic enough for me. you guys just need to watch the orielly factor, he gives an enteresting, bipartisen perspective of the world in it's last days :question: He is a fine example of integrity and a champion for the seperation of church and state. and if you believe that just w8 until my independent council concludes next year ;)