WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

france no.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
International researchers have just completed a survey of high schools in 30 countries. In literacy France was No.1 and America was No.17. Here is a sample question from the survey. What does the following spell.

D.....

R.....

A....

F....

T....

That is correct. It spells shitting-your-pants-in-Iraq. Have a good one leetle american peegs :mfinger: :p

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
pepe le peu said:
International researchers have just completed a survey of high schools in 30 countries. In literacy France was No.1 and America was No.17. Here is a sample question from the survey. What does the following spell.

D.....

R.....

A....

F....

T....

That is correct. It spells shitting-your-pants-in-Iraq. Have a good one leetle american peegs :mfinger: :p
You also have the highest vagina count, seeing how the French are pussies!

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
i cannot comprehend why France has a #1 literacy ranking by your post. please explain- you know moron to moron.

shep

Local alcoholic
pepe le peu said:

D.....

R.....

A....

F....

T....

French Cockfarmer :thumbsup:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
French spelling Bee
S... U.. R... R.. E..N...
hmmm....
*thinks.. one R or two... *
fuck it...
G... I... V... E.. U...P...

they should remove the red and blue from their flag.. and leave it white...

drittsekk

Fresh Meat
I just bought a world war two vintage French army rifle of E-bay. Mint condition, never been used. Only dropped once.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Oh my... Amara, a hispanic, is gonna have a field day with you, Frenchie.

What gives you the right to come in here acting all high and mighty? And especially have the NERVE to assault the USA for ANYTHING military relate.d.. You are an idiot, I'm afraid.

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
You're Right!

You see, no offense America, but the French and you are the most hated countries in the world, you used to be neck-and-neck. But now, I'm afraid, the prize goes to France. You rubbed it in. It's like you're in a playground, theres a big nerd, no-one likes him, and he says, "ha ha, I'm smart, you're stupid." Get the fucking sand out of your mutt, frog.

Fact: You're more rascist than Americans (the whole Muslim/school/headband scandal)

Fact: You're worse in a fight than America. At least they win.

(You could have made it funnier if you quoted Monty Python, but I suppose you are French)

The only good frog is a dead frog!

breakology said:

You want a French victory. Have you heard of the battle of Yorktown. Dont they teach history in Yankee schools. Yes you know it, we saved your ass from the roastbiffs in the revolutionary war. No frenchmen then you would have no country. You should be more grateful to us :thumbsup:

drittsekk said:
I just bought a world war two vintage French army rifle of E-bay. Mint condition, never been used. Only dropped once.
Are you from Norway. Yes the Norwegian SS-men fought very hard to defend the reichstag in 1945. Why didnt you fight harder in 1940. You back Germany then and US now. Quislings. :mad:

Mr Cliche said:
You see, no offense America, but the French and you are the most hated countries in the world, you used to be neck-and-neck. But now, I'm afraid, the prize goes to France. You rubbed it in. It's like you're in a playground, theres a big nerd, no-one likes him, and he says, "ha ha, I'm smart, you're stupid." Get the fucking sand out of your mutt, frog.

Fact: You're more rascist than Americans (the whole Muslim/school/headband scandal)

Fact: You're worse in a fight than America. At least they win.

(You could have made it funnier if you quoted Monty Python, but I suppose you are French)

The anglo-saxon countries they have no culture. What is the culture in America. Country and western, johnny cash. Banjo music. White trash playing the banjo while they butt-fuck arab boys. Abu Ghraib uh. I know this movie Deliverance. Soooeeee, squeal piggy, squeal. that is American culture. In France we like the women you know. And monty python is shit, they are roastbiffs. The English and Australians are just slaves to the Americans. :)

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
You Fuckin French People ! I hate you since i have French in school so this is the time for beat up i think !!

Thi Fuckin language is kinda shitty , thi fuckin accents make me sick , the names are ... aw fucking !!!! This fucking french They think they are so ellegant.... FRENCH ARE LICK FUCKIN POODLES .-........ I Hate them !!! I hate the FRENCH!!

Can you imagine somethin? ...... FRENCH HAVE NO DICKS !!!! NO BALLS !!! French are a group of cocksuckers !!! Ready to fuck around and waysting the time of other people !!!

Pepe .... put your finger in the ass and twist it around!!!! :mfinger:

pepe le peu said:

D.....

R.....

A....

F....

T....

what the fuck? peegs?

damn French people. they all suck balls. :thumbsdn:

1ct-on! said:
You Fuckin French People ! I hate you since i have French in school so this is the time for beat up i think !!

Thi Fuckin language is kinda shitty , thi fuckin accents make me sick , the names are ... aw fucking !!!! This fucking french They think they are so ellegant.... FRENCH ARE LICK FUCKIN POODLES .-........ I Hate them !!! I hate the FRENCH!!

Can you imagine somethin? ...... FRENCH HAVE NO DICKS !!!! NO BALLS !!! French are a group of cocksuckers !!! Ready to fuck around and waysting the time of other people !!!

Pepe .... put your finger in the ass and twist it around!!!! :mfinger:

Man. B&T. B&T. Read the rules and guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.