WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fred's experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Fred has alot of experience, he keeps chasing those girls, damn when will you understand that they dont like you??? :thumbsdn: :mfinger: .. Very emotional.. Keep showing your feelings for us Fred :thumbsup:

Fred said:
This Girl I love is fucking me about so much, we havent dated or anything but fuck I want to. it started off me telling her I liked her and her just not saying anything back, then I asked her how she felt about me and she basically said its not that I dont wanna be with you its that im not ready for a relationship, but recently we have been getting really close and we were at a concert the other day and I wanted to kiss her so bad but didnt cause I wont hurt her again (once I pushed her really far about how she felt about me and she got real upset) at this concert the guy sung a song called I love you (how fucking typical) and I looked at her and our eyes met and I was sure I felt something from her but then the other day I find out that apparently she is going out with someone else. Then yesterday I found out this guy asked ehr out when she was pissed and they arent actually going out but when I asked her if she was going out with him I had a huge go at her and she didnt tell me that the werent, and when I was saying it she just said it wuold be better if we were just friends, bu I dont think she meant it or not I just dno wat to do, any advice people?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
hmmm is this your life newbie just searching threads, and making fun of people. wow watch out america here come newbie.

MrNewbie said:
Fred has alot of experience, he keeps chasing those girls, damn when will you understand that they dont like you??? :thumbsdn: :mfinger: .. Very emotional.. Keep showing your feelings for us Fred :thumbsup:
where did you got this mrnewbie? you made this up or did you really got it from threads outside B&T?

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
otepsoul said:
hmmm is this your life newbie just searching threads, and making fun of people. wow watch out america here come newbie.

did you think about that all by yourself? no i didnt think so

Status
Not open for further replies.