WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Free Advice

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Okay, don't think I'm arrogant or anything. I've been told that I give good advice by a few people here, so I thought I'd open up my own advice column. Ask me advice on anything from fights to relationships to politics. Good news is that it is absolutly free, confidential, and from someone who reportedly gives good advice. Bad news is, I have absolutly no professional qualifications and there is no garuntee that taking my advice will make your situation better. Well, ask away.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
What should I do when my gf is choking while give me a bj. :)

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
What should I do when my gf is choking while give me a bj. :)
If it is not serious: nothing, that's her problem.
If it is serious: take your dick out of her mouth, encourage her to cough, and if she cannot, apply the heimlich manuver by making your dominant hand into a fist and putting it over her navel and cupping that fist with your dominant hand. Push up and in as to move the diaphram upward and push air out the trachia.

Fugly

Tenderony
What kind of lube do you like when being penetrated by an inmate?

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
Fugly said:
What kind of lube do you like when being penetrated by an inmate?
Sound like you are educated in this lube stuff and balls. Care to share any of your experiences curve ball master. :D

tzedek

Original Member
what would you advise i do with this hooker's body? Ocean or landfill is what i was thinking...

Fugly

Tenderony
I learned it when I fucked your dad in the ass last night. This was after the teabagging I gave your mom. I was just asking Rei what his thoughts on the matter was. Your thoughts, or as far as i rememeber: why are you touching my mommy like that. Stop it your hurting her.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
Oh, so this confirms that you are a bi-sexual ulgy ass fucktard.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
Sound like you are educated in this lube stuff and balls. Care to share any of your experiences curve ball master. :D
Fugly said:
I learned it when I fucked your dad in the ass last night. This was after the teabagging I gave your mom. I was just asking Rei what his thoughts on the matter was. Your thoughts, or as far as i rememeber: why are you touching my mommy like that. Stop it your hurting her.
Keep that shit in B&T you two. This is your only warning and if you two can't play nice after that, then you both can take a time out in the corner.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
Sorry I thought his question was aimed at me. Now that I look at it, I guess was for REI. I will sit in the corner for awhile and after I get out I will play nice.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
tzedek said:
what would you advise i do with this hooker's body? Ocean or landfill is what i was thinking...
Dress yourself up head to toe in any kind of clothing. Make sure no parts of your skin are exposed. While wearing this clothing take the body out to a secluded dessert, it may be a hike, but it will be worth it. Soak the body in gasoline and light it up. Drive back to another part of the desert. Strip the clothes off and put them in the gas can. Light the gas can up. Drive to the ocean next and drop your car, make sure it is completely clean of prints, hair, etc. Catch a bus back to civilization, you'll be a free man.

My turn.

How would you acquire a piece of mythril within my 7th, yet last fantasy?

tzedek

Original Member
wow you do give good advice... :thumbsup:

tzedek

Original Member
ok seriously, wtf should i do if i hate the school that i am going to but it saves me 10 - 15 k per year? Should i stay there and be miserable but debt free when i am done or just say fuck it and go to a different school?

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
tzedek said:
ok seriously, wtf should i do if i hate the school that i am going to but it saves me 10 - 15 k per year? Should i stay there and be miserable but debt free when i am done or just say fuck it and go to a different school?
You may think that this is a hard question but actually it is not. It can be easily solved if you look at it from an economic standpoint. What will make you feel worse? If having the debt will feel worse, then stay at your college. If having all that debt will be worth going to a different school to you, go to a different school. All you have to do is quantify your misery. Or, if someone offered you $10,000-$15,000 to go through what you are going through, would you accept the offer?

Sorry if that seemed heartless and machine-like, but that's economics.

Descent

Hella Constipated
What is the best lube for jacking off with?

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
jstager said:
What is the best lube for jacking off with?
Sorry, don't know about that. I go dry. (I appologise to everyone in the world in advance)

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
you really do give good advice...

so as you read..i'm a like ..hate hater.. can't stand being mean and stay away from it all the time...

so do you think maybe it's best i stop beating myself up when i'm even slightly angry and maybe try to be meaner to people?...or...stick to my true nice sweet sensitive self and not care what others think.., and do you think i'll actually find a gf one day even though i'm totally nice all the time? (btw..19, never had a gf..closest thing done with a girl is a hug, and not too many of those as well either)