WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Free food?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
It's too bad McDonalds sucks more than a Korean hooker. Otherwise, I'm totally up for free shit. Food. I mean, free food. Please don't send me your shit.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
mmmmm foooooodddd but i prefer taco bell....mmmm tacos nice tight mexican tacos...hold up am i still talking about the ones that u eat?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I don't eat McDonalds. I do not eat Burger King, I do not eat Wendys... The only thing I eat is taco bell, which is bad enough :(

Bibas

That's Illogical.
See ? I told you Mc's sucks...as well as KFC, BKing, and every other fast food synthetic-crap. The only thing i tolerate is pizza...mmm, you've got a really good one...what was it's name...Domino Pizza ? Smth like that. Heaven's, it's great.

crap...well now I want some wendys..but I agree Mickey d's has gone down hill but I still love their fries and big macs.

Hicts

Your mighty ruler. OBEY!
DIZNUTS said:
mmmmm foooooodddd but i prefer taco bell....mmmm tacos nice tight mexican tacos...hold up am i still talking about the ones that u eat?
taco bell aint mexican dude

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
See, I'm not a fan of fast food because just of all the "Artificial Shit" they put in thier food. I wish to not taste chicken from a chickens lower groin area.