WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

free full version of the opera browser for one day only

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
For it's 10's annevirsery, opera is giving away free registration codes.

http://my.opera.com/community/party/reg.dml

for what's it worth, I say give it a shot. I mean what could be wrong with a free download of a $39 web browser? It could be useful at sometime in the future.

/me awaits OMG SHUT UP FIREFOX IS SO UBER LEET, WY USE NETHING ELSE??/?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
OMG SHUT UP FIREFOX IS SO UBER LEET, WY USE NETHING ELSE??/?

Seriously... Why would anyone use anything other than FF/Safari/IE ?

I grabbed it anyways, never know when i might need to test something out for that 0.2% of the market.

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I gess the price is right.

Cyn

Head Member
Thanks for the heads up!!

I downloaded the free version once but dropped it and went back to FF. I think it because of the ads. I'm using it now though and as I remember I love the feel of this thing. Thanks again. . .This company rules for doing something like this.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
it has a strange feel, but i might try it anyway. i've grown a very loyal to FF though...

Slacker

Postaholic
I have firefox too but were I live all they have was DSL and now we might change to broadband because they are puting broadband up by the local fire station. So now I am getting msn browser but I will still have firefox.

Cyn

Head Member
Oh man, there's no Stumble Upon for Opera! As if that wasn't bad enough the smooth scroll can't even compare to that of SmoothWheel in FF. Looks like I'll be using Opera less than I thought.

It's always something isn't it?

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
I always like having more that one browser. I don't have firefox, just plain ol' mozilla 1.7.1. Besides, oprea does have a history with web browsing. If memory serves phoenix 0.1 was released in feb. of 04, making ff a bit over a year and a half old. oprea has been here for 10 years. There's gotta be something good about that.

Jung

???
Premium
I use Opera from time to time for testing; it's a good browser but just lacks the things I've come to like about Firefox. I actually switched from Opera to Firefox after being an Opera user for probably 8 years or so. :happysad: