WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Free Jeremy! Free Him Now!!!

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
RageAgainst said:
If I was a hacker, I wouldn't be dumb enough to get caught.
Good thing you're dumb enough to not even be a hacker at all!

If I was a hacker I would work for Binladen and shut down the world :thumbsup:

So I called Bin, talked about my LeetWinzipHacks.zip. He was not impressed, he wanted to see me jump through burning hoops.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Here's the lesson to learn. If you talk all kinds of shit about nearly anything the govt doesn't care. You DO anything, you teach people to hack, you start an activist club, you draw the mans gaze. You play with matches... and all that. The guy had to see this coming, the govt does shit like this all the time, and hackers of all fucking people should know that. He expects a fair trial in post 9/11 America? Who the fuck is he kidding. He better pray they don't call him a homeland terrorist.

Descent

Hella Constipated
hedgehog4572068 said:
This just pisses me off...
Fucking bullshit! He's a hacker, not a cracker!

For those who are too dumb to know which is which, a hacker is a non-criminal hacker. Criminal hackers are known as crackers.

The term "white-hat" also applies to hackers, and term "black-hat" applies to crackers.

magnolia

Postaholic
I knew a guy who called himself a white hacker. I think hacking in general is stupid and if you're going to do it, don't hack into a government site. They're gadda get you.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Descent said:
Fucking bullshit! He's a hacker, not a cracker!

For those who are too dumb to know which is which, a hacker is a non-criminal hacker, who are known as crackers.
So he's a hacker or a cracker? You seem to have contradicted yourself.