WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat Free Martha!

Pachyderm

I really did.
I love Martha Stewart, she's a hot babe who's also domesticated, who doesn't need that?

Pachyderm

I really did.
deus_ex_machina said:
yeah...if you are 40 years old
Well...Martha recieves a vote in my book. Where are the pins that say "Free Martha"? If you husband or wife looked that good when you're middle aged, and still loved fixing you pretty and thoughtful things, I'd do it.

Pachyderm

I really did.
deus_ex_machina said:
Martha got inside information that the stocks she had were going to plummit so she sold them right away..what's wrong with that? If you were with Martha, she'd make you bed everyday.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Pachyderm said:
Martha got inside information that the stocks she had were going to plummit so she sold them right away..what's wrong with that? If you were with Martha, she'd make you bed everyday.
The problem was she lied about it. If she had just said "Oh, I'm SORRY, I forgot, let me pay a small fine, and I'll be on my way", she would have been OK. But she wouldn't cop to it, now her company is f'd, it will cost her millions in fines, and she going to jail.

Here's a lesson kids - tell the truth...

Pachyderm

I really did.
voiceofreason said:
The problem was she lied about it. If she had just said "Oh, I'm SORRY, I forgot, let me pay a small fine, and I'll be on my way", she would have been OK. But she wouldn't cop to it, now her company is f'd, it will cost her millions in fines, and she going to jail.

Here's a lesson kids - tell the truth...
I think she is going to jail, but I don't think her company is fucked. Maybe she'll run the show from behind bars....

R

RedOctober

I think it is your system that sucks!

It is insane Martha has to go to jail!

If you start counting...
Bush should be hanged, shot and sliced to pieces,
and added to the chemical destruction dudes for his abusive use of cocaine.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
Everytime i think of Martha Stewart, it reminds me of the time they had her on South Park...where she forces a turkey in her ass...oh man im laughing so hard right now...
-but yeah..she deserves to go to jail..she commited pergury...she lied to a grand jury....if thats not against the law anymore ...according to some of you....our judicial system has gone down the drain...:/