Free NOD32 antivirus download

Jung

???
Premium
I've used NOD32 (and Kaspersky) for years now, and it's honestly one of the best anti virus programs out there. It's consistently on the top of the list for detection in the wild, and it's heuristics are far superior to anything else I've ever seen.

They're offering a free download of their new public beta. It looks like this won't run out and force you to pay, so it's probably worth the download. I'd download this especially if you're using Norton, AVG or some other freeware anti virus client.

Click here to download the beta.

Here's a list of Eset's awards received for NOD32.
Since May 1998, NOD32 has been the only antivirus product in the world that has not missed a single (ItW) worm or virus in the rigorous testing conducted by the Virus Bulletin. This time the Virus Bulletin re-tested the Windows 2003 Server platform.

Since the last time the Virus Bulletin tested this platform, close to 90 new worms were added to the “In the Wild” (ItW) category. Once again, NOD32 won the 100% Award for detection of all (ItW) worms and viruses while getting no false positives. Additionally, NOD32 outperformed all 26 products tested by having the fastest scanning rates for the executable files!

n00b head

The pron storer
I'm going to stick to, ad-aware and spybot search and destroy because they're the ones all the 1337 people use. And me.

Jung

???
Premium
n00b head said:
I'm going to stick to, ad-aware and spybot search and destroy because they're the ones all the 1337 people use. And me.
This is an anti virus program, not a spyware scanner. They're different.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Descent said:
AUUUUGHHH it stopped working!

Fuck...Time to buy.

Were you getting the unable to connect to Database error, too?

It popped up every few hours, so I just had to shutdown NOD32. It's a great utility though. I think I may have to purchase it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Were you getting the unable to connect to Database error, too?

It popped up every few hours, so I just had to shutdown NOD32. It's a great utility though. I think I may have to purchase it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That definitely deserves payment. Best AV software I've used to date.