WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Free Tacos!

Fire_ze_Missles said:
Free Tacos for everyone!

Holy crap, I think I love Taco Bell even more now! :thumbsup:
ok so you got a job at taco bell and now u get free tacos? ill give u 1 week before you totally hate taco bell. when i got a job at wendys. i was like omg sweet free food. now i cant eat there for along time. being around it all day will kill you

oh all of 3 hours of free tacos .. and that's IF they hit the poster. Don't get me wrong a free taco would be nice, but it's all just marketing.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
xSwatNinjAx said:
ok so you got a job at taco bell and now u get free tacos? ill give u 1 week before you totally hate taco bell. when i got a job at wendys. i was like omg sweet free food. now i cant eat there for along time. being around it all day will kill you

Someone didn't read the fucking article, moron, don't post if you are not going to read the actual article. :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Someone didn't read the fucking article, moron, don't post if you are not going to read the actual article. :thumbsup:
Thank you for pointing this idiot out... I was reading the replies, wondering why no one pointed out his stupid comment.