WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Free Verse

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Most of us write free verse/freestyle.

Nice work thanks for sharing with us.

blah

Tenderony
It's good but...it doesn't stick. A few lines stand out, especially in the one called "Rain" and they do tell a good story, but they just won't stick...

(P.S, I know my stuff doesnt stick either, and that my poems lack the storytelling factor. As we say here in dutchland, the best boatsmen stand on the peer.)

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nice job! My work is all on these forums they are ehh....Rather uniqe poems i hope you enjoy!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
Most of us write free verse/freestyle.

Nice work thanks for sharing with us.
You spelt right wrong. Its supposed to be write.
:p

~ Fixed~

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:
You spelt right wrong. Its supposed to be write.
:p

~ Fixed~

1st of all kit did not spell "right" she spelled write 2nd who gives a fuck? stop correcting people dumbass!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck_you said:
1st of all kit did not spell "right" she spelled write 2nd who gives a fuck? stop correcting people dumbass!
Your a fucking idiot, she wen't back and corrected it. Your lucky this aint B&T, kid.