WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

freekin n00bs!

what is it with n00bs not making actual profiles! if your gonna go through the trouble to join, then finish your profile! i'm a lazy person by nature, so if i go through the trouble to read your freekin profile, give me something to read! even if its all BS, i don't care, make me giggle then and put in stupid stuff! :rolleyes: ok i'm done now, thanx have a good day :thumbsup:.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Nymphchick said:
what is it with n00bs not making actual profiles! if your gonna go through the trouble to join, then finish your profile! i'm a lazy person by nature, so if i go through the trouble to read your freekin profile, give me something to read! even if its all BS, i don't care, make me giggle then and put in stupid stuff! :rolleyes: ok i'm done now, thanx have a good day :thumbsup:.
There you go again taking the internets seriously.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Nymphchick said:
for real! i made my profile the day i joined...it's gay enough that they dont tell us anything about themselves (most of the time), but at least give us some insight to who you are.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
bnccoder said:
Someone has b00bs on the brain.
Well, b00bs are far more entertaining that other people's profiles.

I say, YAY for b00bs.

I say who cares for n00bs.

i don't know why it has become a thing with me. its just becoming irritating. i never really nose into who someone is in here cause mainly i could care less. but if i think, hey you could be interesting, let me see more, and BAM nothin, how boring is that?

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
Nymphchick said:
ya ya sqwa, maybe i do, but at least i have a house and not a teepee........teehee.

Well at least I don't live in a shed (house with no floor) and fall through my front porch..........teehee.