WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Freekin Rep

freekin hell, bad enough i got enough to worry about in a day :mad:. now WTF has a freekin rep tracker. i seen mine and i was like damn, i've never given out rep, we are too rep focused as it is. so now i'm freeking out :eek: have i given enough rep for one day? should i be giving more :mad: DAMN YOU CREWL WTF GODS do we not have enough to worry about in WTF gossip now we have to worry about rep :rolleyes:
oh and i just looked at mine and i've given out 2 today, good job :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Nymphchick said:
freekin hell, bad enough i got enough to worry about in a day :mad:. now WTF has a freekin rep tracker. i seen mine and i was like damn, i've never given out rep, we are too rep focused as it is. so now i'm freeking out :eek: have i given enough rep for one day? should i be giving more :mad: DAMN YOU CREWL WTF GODS do we not have enough to worry about in WTF gossip now we have to worry about rep :rolleyes:
Fuck , I thought I had troubles!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nymphchick said:

Breathe! besides, you should be more worried about zombies attacking!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
*yuck stumbles in cut and bleeding*

urghhh i was hit by two rofl copters they were dropping wtf bombs everywhere

*collapses on the floor*

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
dustinzgirl said:
but the zombies have cookies

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
dustinzgirl said:
I thought we were supposed to be worried about the Teddy Bears.

Damnit, are you telling me that I need to watch for Zombies AND Teddy Bears. Well who the hell is watching for the fucking squirrels damnit!

ahhh thread jacks :eek: besides i wasen't really freeking out :rolleyes: i was really just commenting on the rep thingy thats in the user cp place, i've never given rep before, i was a reg virgin till today :rolleyes:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Today, 100,000,000,000 people have died due to the lol war... you many not thing you can do anything but you can.. with as little as 10 cents a day you can give a child new hope, make a new home, build a hospital and feed 400 people. But only if you donate today to the lol war relief fund. please help the victims of this horrible war, because if you don't then... who knows.....

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Darklight said:
Today, 100,000,000,000 people have died due to the lol war... you many not thing you can do anything but you can.. with as little as 10 cents a day you can give a child new hope, make a new home, build a hospital and feed 400 people. But only if you donate today to the lol war relief fund. please help the victims of this horrible war, because if you don't then... who knows.....
lol..i win :mfinger: