WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

freinds an idiot

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
do u have the dumbest freind in the world? send in a movie and a post to:here due to liability, your dumb friend may not be scolded wounded or physicly injured in this movie :p or just tell us about this dumb friend

in order to have the dumbest friend in the world, one must have friends--Ed

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I dont have any friends. but I have a stupid room mate, does that count? No video though, but damn I want to choke her fucking head off sometimes. I can not handle stupid fucking dramatic people, reminds me of my sisters and my mom.

dustinzgirl said:
I dont have any friends. but I have a stupid room mate, does that count? No video though, but damn I want to choke her fucking head off sometimes. I can not handle stupid fucking dramatic people, reminds me of my sisters and my mom.
shaving cream.

nuff said

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
ehhhhh i dont get it, guess u didnt say nuff :question:

whenever we'd do a class camping trip or something, we'd bring lots of shaving cream (or shaving gel, whichever you prefer)... sneak into somebody's tent and put the stuff all over... all over them, all over their stuff, all over their tent...

OR

put lots in their hand and tickle their face with a feather... that way, they'l reach up to scratch their face and -splat-

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
ahhh the old shaving-cream-on-hand-scratch-then-splat

Hahaha.......
I remember those tricks.
I seen that in a camp movies.
They did it to this one fat kid and he got it all over his face.
Speaking of camp trips, my friend told me his friend was going to have a camp trip a few days ago. He was going to take laxitives and put it in one of his friends drinks and hes took all the toilet paper out. That would suck so bad if that happened to me. Imagine going to the bathroom every 5 minutes. LOL.. Hering moaning noises in the bathroom. :lol: :lol: :lol:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
aahh damn, not shaving cream! me and some friends once covered this chicks car in the stuff when I was in high school. it did permenant damgae to her paint job, it ate the clear coat off or something. I felt pretty shitty the rest of the week. LOLLLL! :thumbsdn:

thomasca

Clitpickle
Zickddot said:
ahhh the old shaving-cream-on-hand-scratch-then-splat
Heh, well, it's what you do with annoying room mates. Have fun with 'em.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
thats the old, boring stuff.. try something new?