WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

French Fries or Freedom Fries?

French Fries or Freedom Fries?

• French Fries!

Votes: 40 55.6%
  • Freedom Fries!

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Fuckin' Taters!

Votes: 24 33.3%
  • Atkins Forever!

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • South Beach Forever!

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
SCOT THE GREAT said:
French Fries. If America is all anti-French, why don't we just tear down the fucking Statue of Liberty?

God Vote... give it back to them.

FREEDOM FRIES....

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I think that whole freedom fries thing could be the the most childish thing this nation's so called leaders have ever come up with. "aw, dey don't want to pway wit us while we go gang up on that wittle Iwaq, so we're not going to call em "Fwench Fwies" anymore. Take dat Fwance. Booooo hooooo." Absolute bullshit.

i have to pick french fries. i hate the french too, but freedom fries sounds stupid. maybe if they came up with a better name.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Skorch said:
I think that whole freedom fries thing could be the the most childish thing this nation's so called leaders have ever come up with. "aw, dey don't want to pway wit us while we go gang up on that wittle Iwaq, so we're not going to call em "Fwench Fwies" anymore. Take dat Fwance. Booooo hooooo." Absolute bullshit.
I agree. Then there was the whole thing about:

I went to a bar and met this chick. She had so much perfume, she smelled like a freedom whore. We freedom kissed and watched "family affair" on TV. Ohh that Mr. Freedom. He's a real character.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Damn Jason,*snickering* French Fries?*still snickering*
Why not just call them "Fuckin Tater's",you know like..
Hon...Can you pass me the FUCKIN TATER'S please?

magnolia

Postaholic
I'm a creature of habbit. So I have to say french fries. But that's so long. Just call em fries and leave it at that. Scorch said it best, "Absolutle bullshit".

gehtfuct said:
Damn Jason,*snickering* French Fries?*still snickering*
Why not just call them "Fuckin Tater's",you know like..
Hon...Can you pass me the FUCKIN TATER'S please?

I with draw my suggestion, I like this idea

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
What if we call them "Stuck-up Funny talking surrender monkey Fries" I think that's much more suitable.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
teh anarchist said:
fries are fries (or fuckin taters).. if you don't like france don't say "french fries". It's just not that deep people

You don't say fries in france either, you say "Frit"

SCOT THE GREAT said:
French Fries. If America is all anti-French, why don't we just tear down the fucking Statue of Liberty?

I have wonderd why that has not happend for a long time ago.

magnolia said:
I'm a creature of habbit. So I have to say french fries. But that's so long. Just call em fries and leave it at that. Scorch said it best, "Absolutle bullshit".

I gotta agree, People should just call em fries lol

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
French-fries, Freedom-fries, sliced up potatoes cooked in hot oil, who gives a shit. Just give me my fucking food already. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.