French Fries or Freedom Fries?

French Fries or Freedom Fries?

  • French Fries!

    Votes: 40 55.6%
  • Freedom Fries!

    Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Fuckin' Taters!

    Votes: 24 33.3%
  • Atkins Forever!

    Votes: 2 2.8%
  • South Beach Forever!

    Votes: 1 1.4%

  • Total voters
    72
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
31
0
SCOT THE GREAT said:
French Fries. If America is all anti-French, why don't we just tear down the fucking Statue of Liberty?


God Vote... give it back to them.

FREEDOM FRIES....
 

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
653
0
16
I think that whole freedom fries thing could be the the most childish thing this nation's so called leaders have ever come up with. "aw, dey don't want to pway wit us while we go gang up on that wittle Iwaq, so we're not going to call em "Fwench Fwies" anymore. Take dat Fwance. Booooo hooooo." Absolute bullshit.
 

neckdemon

Tenderony
255
1
0
i have to pick french fries. i hate the french too, but freedom fries sounds stupid. maybe if they came up with a better name.
 

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
17,317
7,942
637
Skorch said:
I think that whole freedom fries thing could be the the most childish thing this nation's so called leaders have ever come up with. "aw, dey don't want to pway wit us while we go gang up on that wittle Iwaq, so we're not going to call em "Fwench Fwies" anymore. Take dat Fwance. Booooo hooooo." Absolute bullshit.

I agree. Then there was the whole thing about:

I went to a bar and met this chick. She had so much perfume, she smelled like a freedom whore. We freedom kissed and watched "family affair" on TV. Ohh that Mr. Freedom. He's a real character.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,633
2,350
537
Damn Jason,*snickering* French Fries?*still snickering*
Why not just call them "Fuckin Tater's",you know like..
Hon...Can you pass me the FUCKIN TATER'S please?
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
62
112
I'm a creature of habbit. So I have to say french fries. But that's so long. Just call em fries and leave it at that. Scorch said it best, "Absolutle bullshit".
 

Lawdawg428

Ranter
781
0
16
gehtfuct said:
Damn Jason,*snickering* French Fries?*still snickering*
Why not just call them "Fuckin Tater's",you know like..
Hon...Can you pass me the FUCKIN TATER'S please?



I with draw my suggestion, I like this idea
 

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
17,317
7,942
637
What if we call them "Stuck-up Funny talking surrender monkey Fries" I think that's much more suitable.
 

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
17,317
7,942
637
teh anarchist said:
fries are fries (or fuckin taters).. if you don't like france don't say "french fries". It's just not that deep people


You don't say fries in france either, you say "Frit"
 

Nevrotica

Hoodrat
22
0
0
SCOT THE GREAT said:
French Fries. If America is all anti-French, why don't we just tear down the fucking Statue of Liberty?


I have wonderd why that has not happend for a long time ago.
 

Child of Bodom

Son of Kali
158
0
0
magnolia said:
I'm a creature of habbit. So I have to say french fries. But that's so long. Just call em fries and leave it at that. Scorch said it best, "Absolutle bullshit".


I gotta agree, People should just call em fries lol
 

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
56
0
0
French-fries, Freedom-fries, sliced up potatoes cooked in hot oil, who gives a shit. Just give me my fucking food already. :mad:
 

fuckyouimright

Fuck You I'm Always Right
5
0
0
LMFAO, is bush behind this, cos if he does he gots a stick up his ass. its a fucking name, get the fuck over it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.