WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines French Terror Alert

A platoon of french soldiers are marching on rural road near Marseilles. A car driving nearby backfires, and half them surrender.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Hmmmm

Hmmm...

The least you could do if you're flaming another nation is spell the word "its" right. But you're probably American so in school, spelling was covered last: after gun cleaning :gun: , xenophobia 101, and flag-wavy patriotic bullshit tutorial.

:D :mfinger:

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
WTFNation said:
Hmmm...

The least you could do if you're flaming another nation is spell the word "its" right. But you're probably American so in school; spelling was covered last, after gun cleaning :gun: , xenophobia 101, and flag-wavy patriotic bullshit tutorial.

:D :mfinger:
Here come the fucking english teacher's again. "But you're probably American so in school; spelling was covered last, after gun cleaning :gun: , xenophobia 101, and flag-wavy patriotic bullshit tutorial." Wtf man? can tell from this that your not american, so why the fuck are you saying shit that you don't even know... fuck man, your so ignorant.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
proubley
WTFNation said:
And you're probably American.

:mfinger: 'nuff said. :mfinger:
Yes... i am... not so sure i'm proud of it cause i disagree with a lot of policies, but i am sure as hell not going to take shit from some guy that has no idea what America is really like from the inside.... only watching the news, or hearing about the unnecessary war, and all the bush shit.... well, fuck man... don't open your mouth unless you have your fact's straight...
oh wait, your human, like the rest of us, kinda comes naturally....
:mfinger:

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
screw_you_jack said:
proubley
Yes... i am... not so sure i'm proud of it cause i disagree with a lot of policies, but i am sure as hell not going to take shit from some guy that has no idea what America is really like from the inside.... only watching the news, or hearing about the unnecessary war, and all the bush shit.... well, fuck man... don't open your mouth unless you have your fact's straight...
oh wait, your human, like the rest of us, kinda comes naturally....
:mfinger:
Just yankin' the ol' chain there buddy, no hard feelin's!

:) PEACE! :)

WhatIf

Give me your asparagus.
youknowthedeal said:
the french suck ass and so do russians
It's the french goverment and the russian goverment. Their actions have nothing to do with the people...except that the people elected them...Well, actually not in Russia. (does that remind me of something? Oh yes, the U.S!)

I don't see any Europeans calling all the Americans illiterate morons who can't talk in complete sentences.

WhatIf

Give me your asparagus.
WTFNation said:
...But you're probably American so in school, spelling was covered last: after gun cleaning :gun: , xenophobia 101, and flag-wavy patriotic bullshit tutorial.
Although this was hilarious. :D

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
WhatIf said:
It's the french goverment and the russian goverment. Their actions have nothing to do with the people...except that the people elected them...Well, actually not in Russia. (does that remind me of something? Oh yes, the U.S!)

I don't see any Europeans calling all the Americans illiterate morons who can't talk in complete sentences.
I've come to the conclusion that you don't hate Americans, you're jealous of us. Why else would you learn to speak/write English and then hang out with us. Wannabe.

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
I've come to the conclusion that you don't hate Americans, you're jealous of us. Why else would you learn to speak/write English and then hang out with us. Wannabe.
MWUHAHAHAHAHA! The point goes to you, of course!

I agree.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Lone said:
dont give him too much attention, he might turn and run
No, sheep seldom see the slaughterhouse until it's too late, but then they always seem to come baaaaaahhhhhaaack.

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
No, sheep seldom see the slaughterhouse until it's too late, but then they always seem to come baaaaaahhhhhaaack.
Heh...

All your sheep are belong to us.

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
i have been sayin the french suck for a long time and they do everyone on this website that hates the french i love.

there are a ton of reasons to hate the french basterds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.they smell
2. there woman don't shave
3. they are pussys they surrender in every war america has saved them twice
4.there language sounds like they have a dick in there mouth when they are talking(the men do suck a lot of dick)
5.65% of there men are really really really gay as in homo's

this is the end

the french suck :mfinger:

-------------------------------------------------------------
pain can be such a horrible thing :sword: