WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fresh meat

Hey all you sadists/psycho's and really bored people.
If your like me, you don't give a fak about me or your self, which is fine. (or pain turns you on, you sick fuk)
What you SHOULD care about is another opportunity to put up another post, most likely in hopes of raising the amount of posts you have on this forum or perhaps raising your popularity.
If there's one thing I hope this site isn't like, it's high school. So prove me wrong and show me you all have shread of intelligence (required) / maturity(optional)...

For those of you still in high school, newbs. Please go un-install life.(no really)

h8 me or <3 me.(I'm still cooler than you)

Oh yeah, have a nice freaking day.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
fortemptation said:
Hey all you sadists/psycho's and really bored people.
If your like me, you don't give a fak about me or your self, which is fine. (or pain turns you on, you sick fuk)
What you SHOULD care about is another opportunity to put up another post, most likely in hopes of raising the amount of posts you have on this forum or perhaps raising your popularity.
If there's one thing I hope this site isn't like, it's high school. So prove me wrong and show me you all have shread of intelligence (required) / maturity(optional)...

For those of you still in high school, newbs. Please go un-install life.(no really)

h8 me or <3 me.(I'm still cooler than you)

Oh yeah, have a nice freaking day.

welcome..

welcome, you're gonna be most popular, i can tell.
i'm not popular, nor do i care.

I still wonder why people think dropping one letter out of a word (in this case, fuk instead of fuck) saves time and/or looks cool.

It doesn't. It takes the exact same ammount of time, and makes you look like a complete moron.

By the way, did I say welcome?

No? Pity. I don't welcome people. :happysad:

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Ahh good old fashion hate. Some asshole wants to be popular so he/she pretends to hate everyone. Guess what asshole. FUCK YOU!

Nymphchick and Unforgiven sound cool though. Welcome to them and to the rest, listen to MSI and take their advice. GO KILL YOURSELF!

My first dis from a big time poster. I'm touched really. How many get on thier first day.

A) Being a n00b, I wasn't sure if language was a no-no in the forum. Obviously from the smart-ass remarks, it's not. So fuck off ;)

*How does the way you spell your words make you 'cool' anyways?? Shouldn't it be the way you interact with others, and your natural charisma? (think about it)*
Plus I can make my self look like a moron with the use of a keyboard thank you very much.

B) I don't pretend to hate every one nor do I want to be popular (just am:mfinger: ). If I don't like you, I'll send you a PM and let you know all about, K?
(ATHF rules)
Also the main reason I'm here is to play that spiffy little RPG game and waste time at work while getting paid to read/type all this. If posting makes the mods content enough to not delete my membership, so be it.

Lastly, new guy shows up and you think you know everything about them?? I guess it is said ignorance is bliss.... Enjoy your happiness facefucks.

p.s. Is that all the abuse I get for now? awww looking forward to some more

^-( ' _ ' <-)

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
fortemptation said:
My first dis from a big time poster. I'm touched really. How many get on thier first day.

A) Being a n00b, I wasn't sure if language was a no-no in the forum. Obviously from the smart-ass remarks, it's not. So fuck off ;)

*How does the way you spell your words make you 'cool' anyways?? Shouldn't it be the way you interact with others, and your natural charisma? (think about it)*
Plus I can make my self look like a moron with the use of a keyboard thank you very much.

B) I don't pretend to hate every one nor do I want to be popular (just am:mfinger: ). If I don't like you, I'll send you a PM and let you know all about, K?
(ATHF rules)
Also the main reason I'm here is to play that spiffy little RPG game and waste time at work while getting paid to read/type all this. If posting makes the mods content enough to not delete my membership, so be it.

Lastly, new guy shows up and you think you know everything about them?? I guess it is said ignorance is bliss.... Enjoy your happiness facefucks.

p.s. Is that all the abuse I get for now? awww looking forward to some more

^-( ' _ ' <-)
HERE MORE ABUSE!
You do sound like a fucking retard! "I'm a noob and everyone abuses me" fuckoff and check the post count bitch! I'm newer then you and I already diss you. Your charisma is equal to that of a dancing retard in a gas station trying to make money for cupcakes and yes ATHF DOES KICK ASS!

In a popularity contest you got my vot now lol!:mfinger: :thumbsup:

You might actually be worth talking to...

Jung

???
Premium
Your gimmick is old and boring, which is probably fitting to your true personality. Welcome though, I guess.
I wonder if that could be construed as arcade posting. At any rate, after this revelation, start posting shit and you're gone. For good.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Geezus,

I could feel my IQ dropping just reading your posts. What the fuck are you doing, man? Besides peeing in the gene pool I mean. Seriously, go earn yourself a Darwin award and make us all proud to have known you.

By the way, welcome to the grinder, hope you have a good fucking time.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
In defense of all the noobs, honestly, what the fuck else are you gonna post in the welcome wagon?

It's annoying regardless what you write.

And honestly, I'm sick of all the arcade poster threats and the you're not gonna last threats and anything else we WTFers come up with.

Just go through the motions people just like the noobs have to.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok, calm down everyone. Teh point is to welcome people, not be a dick.

Anyways,

Everytime I see this thread I think of nightmare on elm street where freddy krueger goes "MMMMM frech meat" and licks his knife fingers.:p

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Awww, I thought the point WAS to be a dick, see if they can handle it. (my ass still hurts from my hazin.... errr... initiation)

Relly

Gamer From Hell
Ay. I'm new. I think I'll like it here. That's all. Dammit.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Then I'm gonna fucking like it here because frankly I'm a great big dick! I have to compensate for having a little dick so if yall don't like me fuckoff and chill. Have yourself some chips and dip on me and I'll drain a 40 for you. At all other times if I don't talk to you you don't know me.

I'm new and I don't have a fucking clue what all is expected here but frankly I don't fucking care. I'll get there soon enough I got through Highschool b.s. just fine so I shouldn't have a problem here.

As for hating people for "arcade posting" go fuck yourself its something to talk about. Family Guy rules but so far you suck. Here's a quarter go to Tijuana and get a blow job so you don't have to be such a sexually pent up asshole.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
umm..you seem like those you try to be friendly with but you just come with "FUCK YOU! you don't know anything about me so shut the fuck up!!"..are you one of them?
but welcome anyways, hope youre not a one post wonder...

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Stardust said:
umm..you seem like those you try to be friendly with but you just come with "FUCK YOU! you don't know anything about me so shut the fuck up!!"..are you one of them?
but welcome anyways, hope youre not a one post wonder...
Not one of those I think. Just have moments of stupidity. Male I think is the term.

You seem cool. I might enjoy talking to you.;)