WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Friday the 13th-need i say more? pfft

okay, so, i started dating this kid named Stephen :mad: (also my friends ex-bf). Keep in mind HE ASKED ME OUT. Ya, so anyway, everything was fine and dandy until he calls me one night saying that he "found something out". I was like, "Is it bad?" and hes like "Ya." So im like freaking out when he tells me that Toby(friend of mine) told him i think hes ugly, which i didnt. I simply explained to him that i wouldnt be dating him if i thought he was ugly, but he said he believed toby and dumped me anyway. We hung up and i started crying. About3 minutes later he calls back saying it was stupid to dump me without finding out the truth, so he said he would WAIT TO DUMP ME UNTIL HE TALKS TO MY FRIENDS. Stupidly i agree. The next day he dumps me again. It just so happened to be both friday the 13 AND the day before valentines day. Anyway, we had a vaca from school after that and he said he would think about us getting back together. Again, STUPIDLY i agreed. So we get back fomr vacation and he asks me back out. I AGREED :redface: The next day he gets suspended. The day after that he has this girl Alicia tell me that he doesnt want to go out anymore. WHAT WAS THE POINT?!?!? Y DID HE ASK ME BACK OUT IF HE WAS JUST GONNA DUMP ME 2 DAYS LATER? the worst part is, before he asked me out for the second time, he had asked my friend back out. PFFT!!!! :mfinger: FUCK YOU STEPHEN!! (not an offer!!!!!!) :confused: :mad: :redface:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Here's your first gift. Nobody cares!! Shut up or Go die.. You choose. Do both and the world in a better place.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Each time that you went back out with him, was sex involved those nights (or within 1-2 days later) at all?

Dunno, maybe he got what it was he really wanted each time or something...

He's an idiot for sure, but you both get to wear the same asshat!

~no sexual involvement~

no, i did NOT sleep with him. And yes, thank you, i would LOVE to go die...bitch. PFFT :mfinger:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
omg can this get anymore stupider. :mfinger:

Broken

imfeckingbored said:
no, i did NOT sleep with him. And yes, thank you, i would LOVE to go die...bitch. PFFT :mfinger:

Let me geuss, you Live in OHIO???

Broken said:
Here's your first gift. Nobody cares!! Shut up or Go die.. You choose. Do both and the world in a better place.
death is the only thing you can count on in this god-forsaken world of ours... it's not so bad.

Broken

Bah, I am feeling all soft and shit. I was rough on the poor misguided girl. I know I am an old fucker and probably forgot that at one time I thought it was important what "he said" and "she said", and blah fucking blah.
Here's how it works.
First the guy is straight lying to you. It doesn't even make sense; a person (that is if the person is a girl) doesn't date someone that they aren't interested in.
Guys will tell you anything, go out with you, whatever to get the cooookie!! The guy dumped you most likely because you didn't put out and that's all he wanted or hmmmm... well that's the only one that makes sense..
He could be gay and Toby & him are playing Butt Darts.

That is all-

right

ya he still flirts with me to this day. im only 14 so ya know, lifes a bitch. PFFT. i only posted this cuz i was high and really really bored.
:) :mfinger: :mad: :)

o ya

oh ya, i forgot to mention, no, i in fact do NOT live in ohio. i live in maine, a fucking hic state.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
yep ive been to maine to visit my freind it is all hics i go down blasting metal from my car all of them just look at me its weird.