Friday the 13th

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
i was thinking about this day today. wondering why its supposed to be so unlucky. then i turn on the radio, an hour or so in, a woman comes on and tells me! she said: for the 13th being considered unlucky cause, at the last supper before jesus got crusified, the 13th joiner was the person who betryed him and the reason it happened. as for friday, thats the day when people used to get hung or beheaded on. so superstitious people put the 2 together and decided its just not a good day in general. :happysad:

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
actually i heard something diff about friday the 13th, like king henry had like 1000 people masacred on friday the 13th.

SHS

Plaid Ninja
Today on AMC they're having a Jason special, that's pretty badass, you guys should check out it. Cheesy blood is all the rage. :sword:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
i think it really took off with...

...but maybe that's just me.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
It's silly because some buildings don't have an official 13th floor. They sorta skip it in the elevators and everything. It's bizzare for such a "modern" culture to have such strong superstition, but oh well I guess.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hah!

They're remodelling our school, and today some jack backed an enormous crane into a brand new, monstrously huge (like 30 feet x 20 feet) air conditioning unit and totally crunched it in. Friday the 13th!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Friday the 13ths go fine for me...i dont know whats the big deal....but on unlucky numbers #4 is unlucky in japan cuz it means death and #8 means life,power,success,money lol