WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Friend has sex w/ my ex.

Noah

I own pain.
It doesn't get any worse than this. :mad:

God I want to mess him up. She just broke up with me, and immediately my friend is all up in her, looking for some love.

:mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Noah said:

God I want to mess him up. She just broke up with me, and immediately my friend is all up in her, looking for some love.
She's not that good man, and I'm not your friend.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
ouch gh, did you need a paper bag???

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
youknowthedeal said:
ouch gh, did you need a paper bag???
She was a two bagger, in case the first one ripped. Got her from behind though, as a necessary precaution....

Noah

I own pain.
GottaHurt said:
She was a two bagger, in case the first one ripped. Got her from behind though, as a necessary precaution....
:rotflmao:

Why did you have to do this to me!?!?!?

But seriously, can't I get real advice here. What should I do with friend and ex?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Noah said:
:rotflmao:

Why did you have to do this to me!?!?!?

But seriously, can't I get real advice here. What should I do with friend and ex?
Move on dawg, she dumped you for him, she'll dump him for "them". I've said it before, I'll say it again. Why would you want someone who doesn't want you? It hurts, get over it and move on. Guy's are guy's, when it comes to pussy, we know no boundries.

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Just poke holes in all his condoms so she gets knocked up an they have to take care of a fucking kid. Mu Hhahahahahaha.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Bigfoot said:
Just poke holes in all his condoms so she gets knocked up an they have to take care of a fucking kid. Mu Hhahahahahaha.
HOLY shit..... That's a rep point from Broken~ That is cold blooded... God I love mean MFers.

i know exactly what you mean. i just had a friend of mine whose girlfriend and him broke up like 2 months ago. they had been really serious about one another, and they were living together for like 2 years. he just found out yesterday that she apparently is 1 month pregnant now with his best friend's baby. how shitty is that? the only thing to do in this situation is to move on and find someone who will treat you like you should be and deserves to be with you. neither this girl nor your friend deserve to be with you if they're that calibur of people.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Noah said:

:mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
Oh yeah, I recognised him from the gangbang!

Shit, she's a slut!