WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Friendly Volunteering

Bitch Bucket

Cap'n Carnage
Have you ever been volunteered to do something by someone else? I usually end up finding out that a friend or family member signed me up for something that I don't want to do, but I'll look like a jerk-off if I back out. Like chaperoning a disabled person's picnic or spending all day at a fund-raising event. They're all good causes and shit, but I'm not a fucking activist. Leave me out of it! I just wanna stay home and play Halo2.

Reminds me of CAPP class... career and personal planning.

30 hours of volunteer experience or DIE.

well, maybe not die... but they'd fail you.

that was the most bullshit class ever, yet we were all forced to take it.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
BitchBucket you just wanna play Halo2? Me, too. It's been a month since I've played. My trigger fingers are twitching, and I hunger for the screams of assgoblins.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
moms always volunteering my to fix her friends computers....i dont mind doing it for my friends...pisses me off when i have to do it for other ppl...sad thing ...is i dont even get paid..."favor"....moms frineds...ive got your favor right here *grabbing crotch*

Fuck man i was "volunteered" to take ticket stubs at the fairgrounds by my mom.I had to stand around with those stank ass hobos who were getting paid for the same thing i was doing and i didnt get jack shit from it exept wasted time.

Easty

Click click boom
i only like volunteering if i want to do it to achieve peace of mind. i was a boy scout once and we had a canned food drive to do. but yeah the whole parents signing you up for it is really anal.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
yeah, its happened to all of us.
i had to do well more then too much shit i dont wanna do.