WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Friendly Wal-Mart Customers

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
Here goes a hearty :mfinger: to ppl who fit this category.
You have all seen them, the type of person who takes their sweet ass time at Wal-Mart while putting their crap in their cars. example:
The other day I needed to buy some beer and condoms...what better place to buy this indispensable items than at Wal-Mart. Anyways I was looking for a parking spot and i noticed this lady getting her keys and approaching a mini van...of course like any other Wal-Mart customer I decided to follow her.. she noticed me and smiled … his would be my lucky day...I would finally get a nice parking spot at jam-packed-to-the-ass Wal-Mart. she finally gets to her minivan and opens the side door. she starts putting her shit in the van, when I come to the realization that I’m not waiting at the red light...I peek over the wheel to see what’s going on and she was going through the damn bags...checking her receipt...FUCK...WTF.??!?! She noticed me...she saw me waiting...if she’s gonna check her bags fine!! At least let me know...wave at me or something to move on over to a different parking spit......not have me there like some idiot at a red-light..JESUS!....so here...here goes a :mfinger: one finger :mfinger: salute to you assholes..

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Sorry, but this is stupid. Why the hell should they have to hurry? Find another parking spot. It won't kill you to walk a little.

The last time I checked, there wasn't a shortage of beer or condoms, so no hurry for those items either.

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
Wal-Mart sucks ass I hate wal-mart and I hate the stupid faggots who do all their shopping there (example: that lady you're talkin about). Most of them are Welfare that's what really pisses me off about wal-mart and they have the gheyest shit ever

mariusthegreat

i dont wanna justify why i was there...or what i was gonna get there....personally i hate it...but beer and condoms...i needed them...and quick.....plus..its common courtesy... maybe i should hit up the campus infermary for free condoms..hmm?

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
lol usually you can just go to plan parenthood and get condoms for free, and just go to a gas station. gas stations = always have beer and condoms (unless it's like some private gas station owned by a mormon :p )

My initial reaction was one of disgust - "Christ! You two are mating?" But then I calmed down - at least your using protection. No pulluting my gene pool, biatches

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
CopyLifted said:
Sorry, but this is stupid. Why the hell should they have to hurry? Find another parking spot. It won't kill you to walk a little.

The last time I checked, there wasn't a shortage of beer or condoms, so no hurry for those items either.
Easy for you to say CL. Lets see how polite you are when you're sobering up and losing you chubby.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
badassmtbiker said:
My initial reaction was one of disgust - "Christ! You two are mating?" But then I calmed down - at least your using protection. No pulluting my gene pool, biatches
Well thank god last week she choked while trying to swallow the condom, or they wouldn't have never figured out it wasn't a oral form of contraception.

Broken said:
Well thank god last week she choked while trying to swallow the condom, or they wouldn't have never figured out it wasn't a oral form of contraception.
Now now.. let's leave his mother outta this.

Broken

badassmtbiker said:
Now now.. let's leave his mother outta this.
Yikes~~ Is that whom he's talking about?

mariusthegreat

not my mom....wait.....yeah...not my mom.....: /
..it was my ex-gf....but we did do it on her moms bed....if that counts....

Broken

Holy shit man I don't know the first post I read out of this thread was the one I replied to.

Broken

Great~ Idiot convention, and I trusted you to know the way.

Pachyderm

I really did.
In the town I live in there is nothing to do at 12 at night, and Walmart is open and you can buy the most random of things. I don't shop for food or clothes. I do shop for dvds and pencils and stuff though. It's a fun store to waste your time in though. The wouldn't make parking lots that you can't walk from the far end to the store..and if they did, they would have trams.

Broken

mariusthegreat said:
not my mom....wait.....yeah...not my mom.....: /

..it was my ex-gf....but we did do it on her moms bed....if that counts....
Yeah that count's ... My Story makes more sense, not as disgusting, but easier to believe that you GF tried to swallow a condom so she did get pregnant. Your mom uses the rhythm method everybody knows that.

:) J/k Kidding Mate... I haven't even read the thread yet. Have Fun and stay safe.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Funny WalMart story, while me and my bro were up for my sister's graduation, we decided we needed to get some items to help commemorate the event. Since Spencer's Gifts was closed (it was fairly late when we decided to do this) we decided to head over to the WalMart to see if we could aquire the silly string and the air-horn that our plan required. Once we'd gotten the stuff we needed, we were on our way out when we spotted the little motorized carts they have for old people. So, being the responsible people we are we decided we needed to test drive the vehicles to assure that they were in top quality for those who might need them.
So the five of us (me, my bro and sister, and two friends) were riding around the store playing fucking bumper cars and racing up and down the isles till finaly one of the store managers caught up to us (despite the top speed of these things being a blistering 5mph). He said that since we were obviously not disabled in any way, all of us "nimrods" had to leave. While we were driving out, one of the store clerks (a sweet little old lady) told us that he was just a loser and we shouldn't mind him. So if you're bored and stuck inside a WalMart and looking for some fun, I'd suggest test driving the carts till you get thrown out.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
that sounds like fun skorch i might just do that :p