WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Friends Bitching at ?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
This one will probably only be read by o0oo00ooliii sicne i know right now it will be a long post.

quick history lesson for those that didnt read my bitching last time:
-----------------------------------------------------------
last week or sometime recently my friend "tom" bitched at me for a long list of complaints. if you want to read my whole other post its at
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=8198
basically he called me a control freak but i wont get into it the important thing to note is that i have steered from my bad ways...?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Anyway recently two of my friends have become mad at one another, the reason is not of great importance, but just know that friend c (jared) is at fault against friend a (tom, the same one i mentioned earlier in my last post, the guy who was angry with me). anyway they are angry and what you have to understand about "tom" is that he is very self-centered. let me elaborate: the kid i talked about earlier "chris" (the one everyone picks on, except i have changed my ways recently) once retaliated after he was taunted into it and tom felt that this retaliation was unwarranted and told chris that quote "he wasnt his firend anymore" i dont know what that is. he did the same thing to me. anyway jared and tom are angry and we are all nerds (i mention the nerd thing cause we play Dungeons and Dragons which is of some concern in this matter)

so its tuesday (spring break!) and we want to play some DnD, i am the DM (if you are lost on this dont worry just know we wanted to get together to participate in a friendly activity). anyway naturally they he doesnt want to include jared because whatever, and i assure you that jared is sorry and just wants to end this. anyway so tom is calling people getting the campaign together so i talk to tom and i say "tom, you know jared is sorry, im not taking sides, although i do realize he is at fault, and i think that you guys should talk this out so we can play DnD together"

tom says something like "jared can technically come, but he wont have any fun" he is implying that tom is going to in some way mess with him as revenge, and i dont care and jared has already told me he expects it and there isnt much he can do. anyway im talking to jared and i tell him if you want to play, cause i do you should call tom and work this out. anyway im not sure on the details but jared calls tom and is allowed to play.

so at the game i am treated like crap by tom so i sneak in whitty comments that not many understand except me and all is well (hey, i get to have pay back and no body gets hurt). anyway i am jsut told today by a friend of mine "chris" (same one as b4) that tom is upset with me because i blatantly invited jared over. as such he feels that i have betrayed him and double crossed him. this pisses me off because the first thing i think is that okay maybe he doesnt quite understand what blatant means, so i clarify with "he thinks i intentionally invited jared over to anger him"... the answer is yes.

wow! im just having trouble imagining this in my mind how someone can see the world in such as sense as out to get him. the only thing that comes to my mind is that he is vain. then some scripture ocmes to mind "for it cometh in vanity, and departeth in darkness". so should i just say good riddence? hell no so i ofcourse tell this middle man that tom is wrong and that no such thing happened and said my case. he then reiterates for tom:

to quote "chris" directly "but him inviting Jared over when Jared called him isnt unusaul for Tom he will be nice if he feels that he is trapped (Like he didnt want to be an asshole to Jared over the phone)" ofcourse i changed the names in there... anyway my reaction is has two parts
A) how the fuck is it my fault if tom feels this way and how was i supposed to know and why is he angry at me when he has the real beef with jared?
B) my second reaction is well, *sarcasm* i understand perfectly i mean he has no problem being a complete asshole to me during DnD, but does have a problem being an asshole to the person he is angry with over the phone *sarcasm* on a not sarcastic note: wtf, its easier to yell at someone over the phone or on the computer than in real life. furthermore his bitching at me about a week ago was on the computer and i wont call him an asshole for doing that, but he doesnt really seam to have confrontation issues (he confronted chris and told chris he was a dick for pushing him in retaliation)

anyway that is basically my rant, and if you read this 000... then thanks for once again reading my bitching and i will definitely read your response

Last edited by a moderator:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
well this conflict is resolved, he even said quote "i'm sorry", unfortunately it waas more as a figure of speach than an apology (example: i'm sorry, but im late for an appointment) however this atleast partially resolves the issue and frees me of blame

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
WizardlyFriend said:
well this conflict is resolved, he even said quote "i'm sorry", unfortunately it waas more as a figure of speach than an apology (example: i'm sorry, but im late for an appointment) however this atleast partially resolves the issue and frees me of blame
congrats :thumbsup: