WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Friend's parents

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Okay, So I paid my friend for his car speakers, 2 rockford fosgate 5.25 in the front, and two pioneer 5.50 in the back, So I had to pick him up, cuz he lives seperetly from his parents, so we drove to his parents house where the car was at. We get there and his stepdad won't let us get the speakers even though the car is under my friends name. He had already talked to his mother and she said it was alright to get the speakers, so he was trying to get into his car cuz it was locked, and his stepdad comes out and threatens to call the cops for 'breaking into the car' which was his. My friend told his stepdad that the cops won't do shit cuz the car is under his name, after a brief arguement for 5 minutes, we bounced. He said he can get the speakers another time, but its the principle of the point, its his fucking car, he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
His car just got of the shop, his parents paid for it to get out of the shop, so they had the keys, & They wouldn't give it to him.

Razine

Chaotic Smacktard
what a fuck, like you said its his fuckin car, thats some bullshut if i ever heard it

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Does your friend know he can actually call the cops and they'll get his car keys back for him?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Does your friend know he can actually call the cops and they'll get his car keys back for him?
Apparently he doesn't...

Good advise thought... I always knew you were the man!.. or woman.. whatever

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
There is another point to this though, his parents did pay to get it fixed with their own money, it depends on how much money they spent on his car and if your friend is a free loader and barrows too much money off of them and they finnally go sick and tired of it. Does your friend have a job? There could be a lot of reasons why they won't let him have the car. Your not giving all the details.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
CuddleMuffin said:
There is another point to this though, his parents did pay to get it fixed with their own money, it depends on how much money they spent on his car and if your friend is a free loader and barrows too much money off of them and they finnally go sick and tired of it. Does your friend have a job? There could be a lot of reasons why they won't let him have the car. Your not giving all the details.
They spent 1500 to fix the transmission in the car, and he doesn't have a job, he just lives in his apartment, while his parents pay for that until he finds a job.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Apparently not, or he would of done that long ago.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
smoke-it said:
They spent 1500 to fix the transmission in the car, and he doesn't have a job, he just lives in his apartment, while his parents pay for that until he finds a job.
Well there you said it, he is a free loader and if his parents are paying for everything, they are getting sick and tired of it and finnally doing something about it, which is a good thing. I mean think of it if you were the parent having to pay appt. rent for your kid, paying $1500 for car to be fixed. Wouldn't you get tired of it too. You would be running out of money, being broke all time and just plain old not having the things you need. Therefore what I am saying if they are paying all his shit, they have a right to stop and take things away until he straightens up and starts paying for his own stuff.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
CuddleMuffin said:
Now am I right guys/girls??? That would make since wouln't it?
"That would make SENSE WOULDN'T it?" You mean? And yes, you are correct.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Its alright.. Hmm, How weird...
CuddleMuffin
All I've got is insane.
(Rep Power: 666) <-----How weird is this?
Job: who cares, it sucks

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
smoke-it said:
Its alright.. Hmm, How weird...
CuddleMuffin
All I've got is insane.
(Rep Power: 666) <-----How weird is this?
Job: who cares, it sucks
Dude, I never realized that...lol. And for my job we can dress up Halloween and I was going to dress like a devil...lol

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm going to be a shirt ninja for halloween. Haha :karate: