WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Friends

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
I hate stupid people. I REALLY dislike stupid friends. It drives me absolutely batty when a friend gets so dense, no amount of common sense can get through his/her thick skull. Even if I'm trying to explain something so simple that even the most obvious description and explanation can't even make a dent in my friend's head. When I even attempt to explan whatever it is again in EXTREMELY simple terms, it just doesn't make any sense to the person, I feel like I'm talking to a tree. The friend is standing there looking at me blankly while I go over and over a simple description of what I'm trying to talk about. And then this friend asks questions. Stupid questions. Many stupid questions that only reflect the lack of understanding this friend has.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
MegaDitto.

0nlyangel

alright sunnyD
lol same here but i act like the stupid friend some times only for the funny but when it comes to that its just retarted. . . .also very sad. . . . if it gets u this mad ignore him until he/she learns

afiq980

Flame Bait
when toking to stupid frens, you may become stupid!!!

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I have this saying, I can count all my friends on one hand. I know alot of people, and I have a shit load of drinking buddies, but that is all they are.

I have been in the same position as you several times, and I can say sometimes, the dumbass just doesn't give a shit. And the best advice I can give you is to be cairful around this person, the situation you described has gotten me into many fights.

if your friends are so stupid why do you hang out with them?

go get some better friends.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I get the same way, I used to have a pretty annoyingly stupid friend, I told her one day she gotta figure things out sometimes by her fucking self, 'cos one day we wouldn't be there to make her understand.

She wised up after that.
It is amazingly annoying though, bitch. ;)