WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

friends...

closest friend is 4000 miles away...
all my other friends are no less than 1000 miles away...

haven't seen any of them in 4 months or more. i keep in contact via email or MSN.

life's great :rolleyes:

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Unforgiven said:

haven't seen any of them in 4 months or more. i keep in contact via email or MSN.

poor unforgiven.... ill be ur freind, heres some rep points as a freind gift 4 ya ;) (it may not be alot, but i try) hey man, if they dont wanna be freinds, its their lose.

thanks, rgn :)

i have friends... it's just that they're so fucking far away.

i left home for 6 months to work... 2 months left.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
i understand, since alot of my freinds are over the internet cuase everyone i know around my neighborhood are faggots, so i sorta got the same problem. although i have 1 good friend who lives by me, but besides that, ive never even SEEN my other freinds

Friends?

shit!!!!!!! UNFORGIVEN I WILL BE UR FRIEND REALLY!!!!!! I WILL IF U WILL JOIN ME AND BE A MINION OF MY RATH

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Gee... "rath" sounds like a good time.

Dude, you're always down. Don't you get tired of it?

If you're sick of having no friends where you're at, there's a simple solution. Make some, damnit!

Either that or just keep moping about...

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
do what i do....go around telling ppl youll wash their cars for free....everyone likes free car washes....eh??ok..im just kidding....you need to find ppl who somewhat share the same interest as you...it might be hard if you live in a small town...or where ppl are really conservative/retirement towns....anyways...its just a thought....

lynduhland

Prone to Bad Karma
try occupying yourself, enjoy the opportunity of traveling. time goes by faster when you're having fun. ;)

Unforgiven said:

hey whattabout me???im 4000 miles away too! :D

but in all seriousness, Wtf is full of friends!

G's-up

Postaholic
Unforgiven said:

AHHH....come on UF....Im your friend....and its not because of the great deals you can get me on toilet paper either........ :cool:

extremepilot

Go jerk off or something
I got a new avatar does that makes you feel better?

you really should have no reason to be sad. I moved to the US of A 11 months ago and I still have no friends (well actually I have a lot of friends in school but I dont have any1 to hang out with after school. ):

wiseman said:
hey im your friend and im only 900 miles away
wait a sec who are you again :p
If i knew i'd tell you :)

extremepilot said:
I got a new avatar does that makes you feel better?
extremepilot}you really should have no reason to be sad. I moved to the US of A 11 months ago and I still have no friends (well actually I have a lot of friends in school but I dont have any1 to hang out with after school. ):[/QUOTE said:
i have friends... a few... up north... where i grew up... moved to big city... 1200 miles away... 4 months ago... 2 months left...

k, i'm gonna shut up now, cause that's gehtting annoying.

kthxbye.