WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

friends

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You ever have one of those friends that you have known all your life (literally, our parents were in a band) who just keeps saying shit and acting like an idiot and you just want to choke the shit out of her? And, since she is banging my ex's dad, and he dumped her, she keeps calling me to cry on my shoulder and ask me if I have seen him. She is a very unstable person, and I dont want to hurt her feelings, but sometimes I just want to fucking bash in her head with a brick. She is like family, but the annoying family that always wants you to solve thier problems.

Aye. I know how it is. People always cry on my shoulder. I don't really mind it all that much, unless it's just someone that THINKS they're my friend. That's annoying. They fucking pour out their damned life for me. I DON'T CARE!!!

i grew up with a girl, we've been friends for ummm bout 20 years, its like she's never grown up, still talks like we are in school. she still glares at people and judges the people we went to school with for how they were when we were in school. i always want to tell her to grow the fuck up.........wait, i have. but think i like your idea better, think i'll bash her head in with a brick, damn your full of good ideas, thanx dg ;)

bnccoder

Postaholic
Duct tape them to the wall. It works with my friend macon. I've known him since 3rd grade and he can get really annoying. Just make sure he is off the ground.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
dustinzgirl said:
You ever have one of those friends that you have known all your life (literally, our parents were in a band) who just keeps saying shit and acting like an idiot and you just want to choke the shit out of her? And, since she is banging my ex's dad, and he dumped her, she keeps calling me to cry on my shoulder and ask me if I have seen him. She is a very unstable person, and I dont want to hurt her feelings, but sometimes I just want to fucking bash in her head with a brick. She is like family, but the annoying family that always wants you to solve thier problems.
I beg you, please, please, please, can I do it? I want to bash this persons head till it splits in half. I want to see her brains oozing out of her fractured skull. I want to cut her body up in itty bitty peices and send each body part to a different place, all around the world. I want to send her on a permanant vacation. She'll be in this whole world....all at once. I want to see my laywer now. I want to see my shrink. I want my medication. I want....I want....I want to go to bed now....

I don't ever WANT to see this bitch again...

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
dustinzgirl said:
Oh yeah, did I mention that my old man hates her?
no but i think he made it good and clear :D

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
I used to have a 'friend' who couldn't stop swearing, especially using the word 'fuck'. That was until all of us ganged up on him because we were really annoyed. He got pissed at the smallest things. We called him a monkey because he always made this face when he was hitting us.... he got pissed, then cried, then missed school for two days.

As for your situation, tell her that its her fault she was banging someone like 20 years older than her; she should of seen it coming. Women loving men who are old enough to be their good ol' grand-daddy make me sick.

Or try calling her a monkey!

Well you both hate this person so don't talk to them anymore. Ignore their calls. Hang up on them if they call you. Tell them how you really feel. Then, if neccesary, punch them in the face!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hate the FCC said:
Well you both hate this person so don't talk to them anymore. Ignore their calls. Hang up on them if they call you. Tell them how you really feel. Then, if neccesary, punch them in the face!
But, the problem is that I have known her all my life, she is like family. My daughter and hers play together all the time. My son hates her though, but....oh, hell I dont know. I feel bad for her because she is so damn whiny and pathetic, but I really cant stand whiny and pathetic either. She just isnt normal.