WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Friends

Cutter

College Punk
You never know how much a freind means to ya till there gone. I lost one today, to a car crash. He was the funniest guy in the damn world. was also the the best damn Vinyl layer you would at state competitions. I can't even put down why he was such a good guy. the world is a cruel son-a-bitch.

For you :rip: Wes Jenkins, R.I.P Buddy, you went too soon

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I am truly sorry for your lost, I know how you feel my dad just lost a best friend, who he has known for 30 years, and I have known since birth.
It's been so sad, they were so a-like. And the thing he regrets is not being able to see him again.
I hope you can make through it, death is a terrible thing, You don't know what you got till it's gone right?
I hope you the best.

bnccoder

Postaholic
/Plays "Stairway to Heaven" by Zepplin

He is in a better place.

yeah man i m sorry too he was a good guy but he is in a better place now

That's horrible man, but i owuldn't know the feeling. I hope you feel better soon. :thumbsup:

[was playing nothing else matters when i saw this thread]

:( :( :( Death wants us. But its up to us to find it, or for some fucker to give it to us. :( :( :( Sorry about your friend, hope you feel better soon.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
That sucks, I hope all the good memories of your friend pull you through this dark time. Just remember to live each day like it could be your last, because one day it will be.

:(

ferengi

Yay fire!
Sorry for your loss. We take our family and friends for granted, and don't even realize how quickly they can be taken away from us... :rip:

EviLPooT

× reьecca ≠
Yeah...my grandma died this year, and i got to miss school for 2 weeks. I used to think she was annoying because you know elderly people. But i when i finally noticed she was gone..i wanted to take back all those words and wished her to wake up from that coffin....so..i feel your pain =) Hope everybody only experience this once..and yeah...Hope you and your buddy always had the best of times. Remember All..cherish each other before its too late....