WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

friggen men

Bloodwolf

bitter angry bitch
Ive known this guy for 2 years and have a relationship with him for the past 6months. Sex was great, relationship great , planning to move in together. Then out of the fucking blue, I get an email telling me its not going to work out and we should break up.

So fine I guess, I make a clean break.

Then he writes me back a week later all chipper as a Disney cartoon rabbits ass, saying he still wants to chat with me all chummy like.

1 wtf?
And
2 if you break up with someone you cant just up and except them to be all “oh sure you break my heart now lets go out for tea and crumpets”

typical scene but yah……..
:mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Sounds like he found a new piece of ass that didn't work out to well.

Use him like the friggin' dog that he is.

This guy sounds like a prick. You're probably better off without him. So, don't even sweat it.

However, if this asshole continues to piss you off, and you feel the need to release some frustration. Please follow the below stated 5 step process. :thumbsup:

(The following process is only to be used when under extreme frustration.)

1. Tell him you want to meet up.
2. Walk up to him smiling.
3. Say hello.
4. Give him a swift kick to the nuts.
5. Walk away.

If followed properly, these steps should make you feel much better. :thumbsup:

Taylor_Blade said:
However, if this asshole continues to piss you off, and you feel the need to release some frustration. Please follow the below stated 5 step process. :thumbsup:

(The following process is only to be used when under extreme frustration.)

1. Tell him you want to meet up.
2. Walk up to him smiling.
3. Say hello.
4. Give him a swift kick to the nuts.
5. Walk away.
It's a 6 step process. The 6th step is to spit in his face. :thumbsup:
Advice from S.C.U.M.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
I hate the FCC said:
It's a 6 step process. The 6th step is to spit in his face. :thumbsup:
Advice from S.C.U.M.
yes the 6th step really does make a diffrence.....i really think you should do that.......6months and playing games.....you dont need him....dont waste your time any more ;)

shep75

Tenderony
Bloodwolf said:
Ive known this guy for 2 years and have a relationship with him for the past 6months. Sex was great, relationship great , planning to move in together. Then out of the fucking blue, I get an email telling me its not going to work out and we should break up.

So fine I guess, I make a clean break.

Then he writes me back a week later all chipper as a Disney cartoon rabbits ass, saying he still wants to chat with me all chummy like.

1 wtf?
And
2 if you break up with someone you cant just up and except them to be all “oh sure you break my heart now lets go out for tea and crumpets”

typical scene but yah……..
:mfinger:

you probably nagged him to death and it pissed him off. good on him.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
Bloodwolf said:
Same thing happened to me before. He just wanted breakup sex.

Here's what you do:

1) say sure, you'll come and hang out at his place
2) when he makes his "suave" move, tell him you want to get kinky
3) handcuff him to his bed. See if you can get him to dress in something first - like a bunny suit or a french maid's outfit.
4) take pictures (very important step)
5) leave him there. Take handcuff keys with you.
6) show pictures to all his/your friends and/or post on internet
7) giggle in triumphant glee.

shep75

Tenderony
Bloodwolf said:
yes typical of a male to say "nag" thank you for your insignificant comment, jackass.

well, if he was getting what he wanted from you, he wouldn't have dumped your fat ass.

Easty

Click click boom
what a douchebag. his dumbass fault for calling it off in the first place. what a fucking loser. im sure there's a lot of guys that would be able to treat you better than that cock mongrel.

Twatbat

Easy Piece Of Ass
the most probable thing is he's met someone else, that would explian why he still likes you but has left you. find out if this is the case, and if so...well many methods of vengeance are open to the imaginative.

Shine

Blowing up my pants
He might of been cheating on you..... then was dumped by the other girl. Go figure.

keebs

Particinator
well in the words of all my ex's "men are idiots and so are you" after a while i came to sccept it.

Jarilith

Tenderony
He broke up w/ you in an EMAIL???

My question to you is this: were you aware that you were dating a pussy? Were there warning signs that read: "enormous whinning syphilitic pussy---> 10 ft ahead"

Chicks can ignore a whole lot short term if he's a rockstar in the sack, were you in massive ignore mode, or was the writing "fun for now, but largely insignificant" on the wall?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
keebs said:
well in the words of all my ex's "men are idiots and so are you" after a while i came to sccept it.
mine are usually "how can you act this way? you will die a lonely lonely man" :( i think its true

Easty

Click click boom
fuck that! seriously, if you go through life listening to what others think, you WILL be miserable. do what i do, and not give a flying fuck what others think of you.

unless of course, it's something good.