WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Friggin Kerry...

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Any man who can stand next to a total imbicile running for presidency and NOT defeat him in a landslide should be ashamed of himself. I would have voted for a fuckin MONKEY over bush. BTW.. i am also a republican.. and i hate how stupid bush is. Wow..

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
whoops... didnt seem to notice that this belongs in "the Issues"... and there already is a few there with "stupid bush.." themes. Sorry modderrrs... do what you want with this.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I'll leave it, due to it's level of suckiness.

Bush 254
Kerry 252
270 needed to win.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
I'll leave it, due to it's level of suckiness.

Bush 254
Kerry 252
270 needed to win.
Hmm.. not according to foxnews.com:

Electoral Votes
270 of 538 needed to win

Bush 269
Kerry 242

Glad, we can count on GOOD OLD Fox news! :mfinger:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Glad, we can count on GOOD OLD Fox news!
were they wrong?

all the networks were "Fla 2000" overly cautious in calling the race.. BTW MSNBC also called Ohio for GWB way before the alphabet networks.. it wasn't just Fox news.. :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Kerry earned a bit of my respect today

Senator phones president to congratulate him on tight but clear-cut victory

not dragging it out but just goes to show is flip floping.... we will count every vote to assure every vote matters. he didn't

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I thing Kerry sucks ass, but I don't like Bush either. But since I have to choose I'd say Bush. I think Kerry was in it for the fame thats all, just to be on TV and look good, which he doesn't he looks like Frakinstein...lol. Anyway, we don't need someone like that running as President.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Cuddle, I think you should wake up out of that fantasy land.

BUSH BETRAYED THIS COUNTRY.

Now go do your homework.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
jstager said:
Cuddle, I think you should wake up out of that fantasy land.

BUSH BETRAYED THIS COUNTRY.

Now go do your homework.
If you would have read my post all the way, you would get what I am saying, or do you know how to read? I said that Kerry sucks ass, BUT I DON'T LIKE BUSH EITHER...but in my opinion I would go with Bush becuase I think Kerry is out there for the fame. Now that is just my opinion and if you don't like it oh well. Everyone in intitled to thier own opinion, so next time before you start telling people to wake up because they don't agree with you or should think exactly like you, you need to SHUT THE FUCK up and THINK first.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
DanGeo23 said:
you should give Al Goreleone credit for his phrases.. hate to see a plagarism issue... :thumbsup:
What??? its so generic....it should become our national beer chugging chant (or what ever most americans like to do??....collective masturbation bellow??)

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
yeah.. almost as memorable as "that depends on what your definition of "is"... is." some former Prez