WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

frigging car

swizeguy

How dare you!?
i hate my damn car.. I bought a cheep car for my first car so i could ***in theory** save up and buy myself a nice truck. But the damn car is costing me more money then i bring in. I have to get the front CV joint fixed and get a new alignment and get new tires (all 4) and get a new exast manifold and thats just the stuff that i know of.
Its just aggrivating.
I just need the damn thing to last till november then i am gonna just get a damn loan and buy a truck that way.. but still i dont know if my car is gonna make it till november.. its like it knows what i want to do...

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I got a similar situation... my car is breaking down on my right after my warranty expired... and I wanted to buy a knew one and trade this one in.. but I cant cause they wouldnt give me shit for it!!

I am wondering though, why are you waiting till November?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ChilianFuckFace said:
I got a similar situation... my car is breaking down on my right after my warranty expired... and I wanted to buy a knew one and trade this one in.. but I cant cause they wouldnt give me shit for it!!

I am wondering though, why are you waiting till November?
wow you and cubanfuckface have the same problem cause your the same people...admit it

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
what your fuckin problem really
No problem here... I was just laughing at your comment... beucase i was the one that posted about my car having problems... and the warranty expiring...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ChilianFuckFace said:
No problem here... I was just laughing at your comment... beucase i was the one that posted about my car having problems... and the warranty expiring...
sorry i don't follow why is that funny

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Skyline-Cobra said:
wow you and cubanfuckface have the same problem cause your the same people...admit it
What the car warranty thread? wasnt that ChilianFuckFace that started that thread?
I dunno, all you fuckfaces look alike to me.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
MaxPower said:
What the car warranty thread? wasnt that ChilianFuckFace that started that thread?
I dunno, all you fuckfaces look alike to me.
what kind of a name is fuck face really

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Skyline-Cobra said:
what kind of a name is fuck face really
Perhaps it's someone with a big enough set of balls to go into a forum and name themself that.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
MaxPower said:
Perhaps it's someone with a big enough set of balls to go into a forum and name themself that.
i've always thought its stupid when someone comes on here with fuck in there name to sound cool

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Actually... I just didn't know what to use... so i asked CubanFuckFace before he called himself that.. he told me I was an IDIOT and said I look like a FuckFace.... soo thats the way it came up...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ChilianFuckFace said:
Actually... I just didn't know what to use... so i asked CubanFuckFace before he called himself that.. he told me I was an IDIOT and said I look like a FuckFace.... soo thats the way it came up...
and the other fuckface named himself fuckface cause

shep

Local alcoholic
If you work with him then walk over to his desk and give him a smack up side the head.