WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

From now on, you're sitting on your hands!

Bitch Bucket

Cap'n Carnage
On my birthday I went with a friend of mine on a 45-minute drive to pick up friend number 2 who is friend number 1's girlfriend. When I was getting on to the freeway, this guy was riding my ass on the on-ramp. Friend number two in the back seat took it upon herself to flip him off. Was it a flip-off situation? I don't think so. Well this guy goes insane. He starts weaving through traffic and trying to run me off the road all while screaming incoherently and punching his own head. He was taking it really hard I suppose. I was scared out of my mind. I don't think I'm as amazing as a driver whould be to get out of that situation.

He tried to get me to follow him on an exit and I faked like I was going to. When it was too late for him to swerve back onto the freeway I did just that and left him there. He eventually caught back up with us and took our exit with us. He pulled up next to me at a stoplight and began screaming incoherently again. I sat in my car with an expression somewhat similar to ((O_O)) I didn't want to die on my birthday, I was scared goddammit!

Eventually I guess he realized that he didn't know where the fuck he was and he found a place to turn around. But ever since then I've been scared of every silver lexus I see. DID YOU REALLY NEED TO FLIP HIM OFF, BITCH?! If I had tinted windows I would have invited her fly both fingers in the air, but no. Not in my little 1990 Grand Am. Yeah, you're not allowed in my car anymore without hand restraints.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Bitch Bucket said:
On my birthday I went with a friend of mine on a 45-minute drive to pick up friend number 2 who is friend number 1's girlfriend. When I was getting on to the freeway, this guy was riding my ass on the on-ramp. Friend number two in the back seat took it upon herself to flip him off. Was it a flip-off situation? I don't think so. Well this guy goes insane. He starts weaving through traffic and trying to run me off the road all while screaming incoherently and punching his own head. He was taking it really hard I suppose. I was scared out of my mind. I don't think I'm as amazing as a driver whould be to get out of that situation.

He tried to get me to follow him on an exit and I faked like I was going to. When it was too late for him to swerve back onto the freeway I did just that and left him there. He eventually caught back up with us and took our exit with us. He pulled up next to me at a stoplight and began screaming incoherently again. I sat in my car with an expression somewhat similar to ((O_O)) I didn't want to die on my birthday, I was scared goddammit!

Eventually I guess he realized that he didn't know where the fuck he was and he found a place to turn around. But ever since then I've been scared of every silver lexus I see. DID YOU REALLY NEED TO FLIP HIM OFF, BITCH?! If I had tinted windows I would have invited her fly both fingers in the air, but no. Not in my little 1990 Grand Am. Yeah, you're not allowed in my car anymore without hand restraints.
It ain't worth it.....People are like Dr.Jekyle and Mr. Hyde on the road.....It amazes me how fuckin crazy people get....I thought I was bad until one day I got into a similar sit.....and this crazy ass fuck scared the shit outta me....Swervin, baseball bat, and the whole nine......Thats when I backed off and let it go....wad'nt worth a trip to the E.R.

anti-movielife

self medicated
hahaha thats fuckin hilarious! its not ur friends fault, that guy obviously has some fuckin issues...and ya dont worry someones probably shot him by now... :) :gun:

Bitch Bucket

Cap'n Carnage
Yeah I never knew someone could be so insane on the road. It was my first (and hopefully last) experience with road rage. Yeah TwisT, if something like that happens to me again I'm just going to try and back out as quick as I can before it gets really bad.

We laughed our asses about it after we finally got to a safe spot, anti-movielife. I don't think that guy could live much longer with an attitude like that.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
This one time I was coming back from school rather late..its about a 20-25min drive from school to home. I usually take this shortcut so I dont have to wait at the stop light for about an hour. Im a pretty calm driver, I take it easy on exits and am careful on ramps. I'm pulling out of the alley where the shortcut ends...and right away get on the onramp. Next thing I know, ive got this maniac in a red little ford ranger on my ass. I pulled away rather fast, picked up the speed to about 90.....on the fast lane, while the other guy tried to go around got stuck two lanes over. Anyways, I dont think of anything, ive reduced my speed to 70 [speed limit] and I notice the same asshole weaving in and out of lanes. Im thinking this guy is either really pissed off or is insane. So he comes up right behind me flasshing and whaling. I slow down to about 30mph, which is pretty damn stupid of me...anyways he pulls right next to me and again i speed up..ive got a grand am gt...not the fastest car..but it gets me where i need to go ..fast...so i say fuck it...i let him pull up next to me...and he starts yelling his ass off..and im like.."oh yeah..well wtf???" so he all signaling for me to pull over the next exit..so i get right behind me and set my blinker as if i was gonna exit ...off on the next exit...so i pulled the same bid...he was exiting to where he couldnt get back on.i slowed down to where my high beams could get to him...flashed his ass...caught up...he was on the service road..and flipped him off....he tried to catch up...but i punched it to like 90-95.....beware of the red ford ranger with a dented front right fender!!!!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
One time I was driving to school, this mexican in a riceburner tried to cut me off, but i sped up and he flipped me off, he eventually followed me for a while until I got to school, but then I parked and what-not, he just drove off. Probably realized he couldn't do shit. Figures.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Dumb fucking thread back from the dead!!!!!

Make it go away.