WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines From the mouth of the US president

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
“After standing on the stage, after the debates, I made it very plain we will not have an all-volunteer army. And yet this week...” *he continued, before suddenly realising the gaffe and shouting* “We will have an all-volunteer army. Let me restate that: We will not have a draft."

I think this is really funny.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
ALL HAIL GW....the most successful product of drunken-zoo-fucking, EVER.

tzedek

Original Member
heres another one from dubya

"One of the most amazing events of my life, at least as the presidency, was to go to the NASCAR Race here at the Daytona 500."

So not only is dubya the "presidency" instead of just being a president, but one of the highlights of his term was to watch a nascar race.

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
heres another one from dubya

"One of the most amazing events of my life, at least as the presidency, was to go to the NASCAR Race here at the Daytona 500."

So not only is dubya the "presidency" instead of just being a president, but one of the highlights of his term was to watch a nascar race.
Couldn't he go to a nascar race when he was govenor of texas? Or was it just cooler because he's the "presidency". Friggin hick president, anyone can go to a Nascar race :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
msalyss85 said:
Couldn't he go to a nascar race when he was govenor of texas? Or was it just cooler because he's the "presidency". Friggin hick president, anyone can go to a Nascar race :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
nope. tickets are sold out for years at the daytona 500, along with bristol and talledegah.

I love racing and I am not a hick.