WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

fu

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
Welcome intelligent poster.:mfinger:

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
Unforgiven said:
Hello.

Are you chinese?:happysad:
I must have had too much to drink. This had me rollin.:thumbsup:

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
And a mighty Fuck You to you to tytote. How's the lonely life treating you? With your vocabulary skills its a wonder you still have to masturbate. How could any guy resist you(assuming your gay).

Welcome to wtf. Most the gay people that post here are cool but you will not join their ranks anytime soon.

Keep up the wonderful speeches tytote!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
tytote said:
fu fu fu all!!!!!!!!
sorry but your post is ineffective without a visual..

fixed :thumbsup:

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Thats fucking great! Fits tytass perfectly! Good picture!

Easty

Click click boom
the last fucking time i checked, we could still fucking say fuck right? what's with all the fuckin n00bs saying F-U or fu or Fu??? say fuck for fuck's sake!

fuck. welcome.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
you're right, the word fuck does seem to be getting extinct due to overpopulation of noobs. someething must be done. I say you make it such that noobs can only post in one forum till the mods or admins think its time to let them lose. Their could be some kinda control then and diamond can tutor them if he wants

Easty

Click click boom
throw 'em in a noob bashing forum. if they survive, they're in:thumbsup:

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Great idea. Be sure to teach the pronunciation of fuck though. Some noobs think it pronounced fock. I say fuck them!